Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (paulieb)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-26-2010, 6:44 PM Reply   
July 26 2010

My 2009 Ronix One board broke today I ride regular so it broke near the front foot, so I am out of a board for awhile.
I know there has been hundreds of thread's on here about whats a good board and blah blah blah.
Well Ive been riding a ronix one since they have came out, there good boards but the only problem i have with them is they land HARD, no easy ride out on any trick.
So I'm thinking about going back to a Ronix 1 just because Ive been riding it for so long that I'm use to the feel of the board when it rides in the water.
So I have a few questions 1. Do you believe it is time to switch it up go to a different company if so who would be close to Ronix. 2. I was thinking about waiting till i go to the next surf expo to get the 2011 line up not saying what company just saying get the 2011 instead of the 2010 cause it's only a couple months away.
Now with all the videos that ronix put up and wasted there money on, i haven't seen much difference between my 09 and the 2010. So I don't think there is going to be much difference in the 2011 even thow ronix is going to try to advertise the **** out of it. I guess it's just business.

So what do you think should i go out and get the 2010 Ronix one or wait to see what they bring out in 2011 even thow there probably wont be much differnce in the board. Or go to a different company. But what's a good company out there again ive been riding ronicx for 4 years so i need something like what there bringing out or i guess i can always go with something different.,

Now I don't want anybody posting comments on here that works for any board company I dont want to hear your sale's pitch it just makes me made because all you guys care about is selling boards and lots of them which i respect that. But I want to hear from people that go out there and ride them and have a real say so about the board and not saying that its good just to sell it or make money.

So lots of comments are helpful for me please thank you very much and ride hard its been a great summer to get out on the water but safety first