Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 26, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       04-07-2009, 9:53 PM Reply   
So Ive started back working for myself again and this is the first project back into it. It is a 2008 Nautique 230 that came with all the typical stock Nautique stuff:

Clarion Headunit, Clarion 4 ch amp, Clarion 2 ch amp, Polk 10" MOMO in the fart enclosure, 6 Polk Momo 6.5s, Titan IIs with momo 6x9s, and two batteries.

Not going super crazy on this project just using some product that was pulled out of a Barracuda Networks Demo vehivle, and another amp pulled from a previous boat. The customer really likes everything that is in the boat and wants it to remain factory looking, but wants alot more from the system. No bling, no tower box, no paint, he did supply me with some really nice equipment though, so my hopes are hi that it will turn out just the way he wanted it. He supplied me with 2 ARC 10s but I opted to do some 12s just to head him in the right direction.

So here is the list of the product going in the boat:

Arc Audio DXE Crossover/equalizer(BADASS!!)
Arc Audio 2500xxk(running tower speakers)
(2) Arc Audio 2100xxk(one to each sub bridged)
Arc Audio FOOSE 4100(runs the six interiors)
(2) Arc Audio ARC 12s(both in the passenger compartment)

So the install will consist of all new wiring to all speakers in boat, tower, ect. 1/0 power cabling, extra battery, amp rack, sub box, false panels, sub vent in walk through, tower lights, and a thorough cleaning of the delta funk from one summer.

I started with taking the boat apart last week and getting everything cleaned up and while everything was apart i ran all my new speaker wiring and 1/0 power cabling. Today I started putting things back together and snapped a few pictures of what is done so far, not much but a start, tomorrow and the next day will be the fun part with starting of the amp rack and sub boxes.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

The owner wanted to add some RCAs to the back also

Upload

On to the tower wiring and lights and speaker pods, I also added sound dampening to the cans to help them out

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

And finally one of the exterior of the boat(sorry horrible pictures but I was standing in a cramped warehouse)

Upload