Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 06, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (spearing)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-25-2009, 9:42 AM Reply   
people governing people is not good. CGA vest are good and they are promoted by the magazine's and pro's. My kid wears a CGA vest for sure, when she moves out of the house, she is an adult and can wear what she wants at her discretion. my only hope is i taught her to be safe. that is my job, the rest is up to her.

I choose a vest that i feel comfortable with my riding skill and ability and provides floating assistance i need. This vest i ride is not CGA but i feel comfortable with it if i was to get knocked out face down it will float me to be found.

i am so excited to ride soon YIPPY.