Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       06-05-2009, 5:50 AM Reply   
Here is a smoking deal that I stumbled across and I hope some fellow WakeWorlders will take advantage of it. It's almost a $60 savings.

We bought a new boat this year and had to go through the whole registration process which requires getting registration numbers made. On our old boat we had the folks over at www.domednumbers.com make us a set and boy did they look nice. Well I wanted the same numbers for the new ride without the $90 price tag. After a little searching, I found a company called 3D Letters that has an ebay store and by using the ebay store you can save some serious cash.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Domed-Numbers-3D-Lettering__W0QQ_armrsZ1

The color selections are little more limited than what you get if you pay the full price, but hey to save $60 I will deal with it. Hope this helps you all out, even if you don't have a new boat, you may want to add some fancy ones to your old ride. Will post pix when I get them in and installed, hopefully they will be the same quality.

(Message edited by jmuthafnp on June 05, 2009)