Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (dirty)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-16-2006, 1:44 PM Reply   
or is Shane Bonifay the only rider out there that can do anything cool with any style one the tour sliders, watching sum of the stuff on tv and looking at all the pics, lik kelona, Shane is the only one doing anything cool, presses, tail slides, legit stuff that would look even cool in a video, all the rest, sorry no offense to you guys(rest of the pros), but its almost embarrasing, bordslide or front board everytime, stuff the wakeskaters are doing and you've been doing for years now on the same damn rails, I know you guys can do it cause I've seen in in the videos, but the tour makes alot of guys look really amatuer when it comes to rails, Im mean Im not that good on rails and I can do what 50% of the pros are doing on those same old boring rails the pro tour, whats up with that too, ever year they should have somthing newer, bigger, harder, I mean man these guys are pros, not sum dumb lame rails, that MOST amatuers can hit, this is a long post so I'll just keep going, and even sum of the cool stuff, like 270 on the flat 270, you guys have been doing that stuff(even though it is cool and you do it good) for years, I mean Watson was doing that stuff on those same boring flat rail for what 4-5 years now, it reminds me of when Randall Harris used to ride, he was never a pussy or took it easy, he rode the same all the time, in the pro tour and in free riding, when he did a huge ass double grabbed switch 540 15 feet out into the flats when we were riding together, free riding and he did that same trick, cutting harder than most of the pros cut for a raley, batwing, or s bend and either stuck the sickest 5 ever seen in the contest or crashed harder than anyone out the and still got back up and killed it, whatever the outcome is was exciting to watch for everyone, my point is when he rode he rode, he didn't have 2 different styles, one for free riding and videos(which is off the hook) and then another lame pussy wake to wake, basic boardslide these simple rails style for the pro tour,come on guys and people actually wonder why the x games dropped wakeboarding, you guys are boring to watch, you truely are, sliding basic, wake to wake tricks, when we all know you can do that 3 or 5 way out into the flats, grow sum balls,. you're supposed to be the best of the best, show it off, they spectators are watching the videos expecting to see that stuff an you're showing em stuff that lame, even your double ups, the same trick contest after contest mixed it up show sum variety, do you only practice one run the whole year, I mean I can do a good melon 5 9 out of 10 time, but I can do a sick melon 5 way outta into the 5 1 outta of every 15 times, so if i was in the pro tour I'd do the easy one that I could hit and Im an amatuer, and can you only do 1 really cool double up trick,whats up, going back to the Vandal, when he rode and hit the dbl up, you never knew what he was gonna do, he hade more than 20 sick huge tricks that you might see and until he was out there riding you never or I dont even think he knew what he was gona throw, it made it fun interesting, no offense to Parks, the best wakeboarder ever along side with Byerly and Randall, when he rode in the tour, you could almost call it trick for trick what he was gonna do, not all the time or not anything close to as bad as the rest, but when he hit the dbl up, we almost knew is was either gonna be a dbl halfcab roll or a switch 9, well this is getting ridiculiousdly long, whatta do you think, the sports never gonna get the respect it really deserves if everyone doesnt step it up, the riders complain that the tour sux and doesnt have harder rails or a good way to show the best riding, well stop riding in it, everyone should ban it until they make it the way the riders can be thier best in it then the riders need to grow sum balls and ride how they do in thier free riding and if they cant do that in a contest run, then they aren't true pros, practice harder, get better, be entertaining so its fun for us to watch and then maybe stuff like the x games wont drop the sport, people say the x games dropped it cause it was too far away fro the main venure, ect... no it was cause it was boring and no one was watching it, if it was cool exciting and fun to watch they would have Never dropped it, so whats your opinion???