Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 19, 2004

Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-01-2004, 2:55 PM Reply   
Well...I'm joining the masses at Micron and I'm moving to Boise in a couple weeks. So I just wanted to say what's up to the Boise locals (I grew up by Twin Falls) and get a little info.

First.... Is the lower launch at Lucky Peak (I think it's called Turner Gultch??) open now or is driving across the damn still off limits w/ the 9/11 stuff?

Does LP get blown out much in the afternoons? I may have a schedule that will allow me to be off in the early afternoons so I'd pull right up from Micron as long as I can find some other boarders to come along.

How's the road up to Arrow Rock? I think someone told me once that is was dirt for quite a ways....

Who's the best Pro Shop in town? I'll have a 1990 Sport Nautique in tow...but I don't discriminate!

Any tips to enlighten the newbie in town? Places to avoid, local get togethers, etc?

What would say the season is up there? With and without a dry suit?

Any good storage places for my boat in case I need one for a little while?

Well, any info is appreciated and I hope I'll be seeing you locals on the lake this summer! I'd love to get plugged in with a good group of riders...so drop me a line.

Levi Cress