Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 25, 2006

Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-10-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
Amazing from start to finish...

Sean, JB, sponsors, riders & all those involved making this video - MAD PROPS. It was a cut above the rest, definately a league of it's own!

So, with that said when & where can we buy this VID???

Lzy
Old     (sanddragon2004)      Join Date: Jul 2005       04-10-2006, 8:16 AM Reply   
have to agreee awesome video great party! dang wish i would have gotten their earlier to get some raffle tickets they gace away some nice
Old    jetgofish            04-10-2006, 9:03 AM Reply   
Lzy - know where I can pick it up?

Jason - Awesome job on DS2
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-10-2006, 9:40 AM Reply   
Should be taking Pre-books on Boarders Paradise, Sidewayz, and westsideconnection.net late this week or early next. Than it should be in all of the shops by the end of the month!
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-10-2006, 10:30 AM Reply   
Jason,

Thanks for the 411 / update, I will be checking WSC later this week/next to pick up a couple copies. Insipring Vid to say the least.

Lzyboy
Old     (dcervenka)      Join Date: Sep 2002       04-10-2006, 11:33 AM Reply   
buffalow - Please let me know once your pre-order page is up on WSC.net and I will post the link on the front page of DPC.

You guys did a awesome job on the video!

Good times!

Old     (sb1)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-11-2006, 11:17 AM Reply   
Thanks to everyone for the support. I really couldnt have asked for more as far as the premier went. Huge thanks to Evan, Billy, and everyone else who had a hand in the planning and execution of this event. We all had a killer time!

Dave- thanks for doing that for us...and yes, good times for sure!
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-11-2006, 8:39 PM Reply   
ah yea sean. sick, sick and more sickness. excellent skills displayed in the editing of this movie
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-11-2006, 8:41 PM Reply   
I thought the whole thing on Brady was sick. He's one of my favorite norcal riders.
Old     (jon4pres)      Join Date: May 2004       04-11-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
Got a teaser??
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-12-2006, 6:11 AM Reply   
Morning Jon,

http://westsideconnection.net

Check out Jason Buffalow's site, teaser up. The riding / editing / producing was amazing, very well done, it's in a leauge of it's own.

Lzy
Old     (burbanized)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-12-2006, 8:29 AM Reply   
The trailer for DSII is sick. Kudos to all the WSR crew.

Just like LZY said " A league of its own"
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-12-2006, 9:02 AM Reply   
Jason,

Thank you very much for putting my kids in the video. They are young riders and were very stoked to see themselves in the video Saturday night. Thanks again!!!
Old     (mike_schwenne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       04-12-2006, 12:26 PM Reply   
}buff and sean,
now that everyone’s seen the vid and can vouch how insane it is, I wanted to give you guys an official thanks. Sean for all of the tedious hundreds of hours editing short little clips. You're amazing. It's so killer to have such a quality video come out of the west coast. Both buff and Sean, thanks for picking up the camera's and sacrificing all of the sets over the last two years..so that the riders could get the butter and the shots... We all know how passionate both of you are for the sport, and that you are both extremely successful in your careers. I also know you work hard to wakeboard, so when you give up wakeboarding for all of us riders, to expose the unknowns. that’s special. Anyone in the industry knows it's definitely not about the money, especially in a saturated video market.

Buffalow, thanks for last 3-4 years of sacrifice, and all your support for the up and coming riders on the west coast. I truly believe in a few years, after seeing such a solid group of young talented riders coming up, that the west coast will once again start producing some of the top talent in the industry. Know one will ever know of all the sets you chose to give up to promote others...not to mention watching a friend in chine lock ride the boat up on the rocks.

And Sean, that was crazy when I was driving your boat as chase, and those fishermen almost ran one of the Hoffman sisters over...then decided to use your boat as a launch ramp, as me and buff jumped to the floor...man my blood has never pumped so hard... I can't believe with 3 video cameras going not one caught it on film...oh well

I seriously hope you guys continue to make films in the future. That Ecco lake section blew my mind. It brought back memories of spray, hit it, mayday...where as a viewer you felt like you were actually experiencing the trip.
killer job,
mike schwenne
}
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-12-2006, 1:34 PM Reply   
Fo' sho'. Awsome vid. Congrats on the hard work paying off.

Anyone else catch Derek Cook's section. Man he kills it with such style it's amazing. I had to walk up and tell him was a pimp when the video was over. It was cool seeing it at the Spring Ride with a bunch of the riders there. Always makes it that much cooler.

Chuck, congrats on the kids being in the flick. They are killing it. I can't wait to see their progression over the next few years.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-12-2006, 2:42 PM Reply   
i'm lookin' forward to checkin' out the vid. i've heard nothing but good things!

nice work sean and buffalow!
Old     (tings00)      Join Date: Aug 2005       04-12-2006, 2:50 PM Reply   
any place to see a windows media player version of the trailer
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-12-2006, 4:35 PM Reply   
Mike,

My only regret was not video taping you after that fisherman hit us!
Old     (tantrum916)      Join Date: Mar 2005       04-12-2006, 5:25 PM Reply   
Buffalow

Bitchen Job, loved the video, great job.
Old     (westsidarider)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-12-2006, 5:56 PM Reply   
ill second what schwenne said. the love for the sport and your desire to help show the world the westside of wakeboarding really shows in your final product of this video. seans talent in editing is absolutely amazing.
sean now that all the work is dome, lets go ride. were supposed to be gettin a break in the weather for a couple days this week.
Old     (ak4life)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-12-2006, 5:59 PM Reply   
sweet, can't wait. definetely gonna pick up a copy; got to support the local production effort... nice teaser...
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-17-2006, 6:23 PM Reply   
Thank you for all of the support and good words. Sean and I have been busting are humps to get everything right. I have spent the last few days updating the site with all the new details. www.westsideconnection.net has now been updated. www.Boarders-Paradise.com and www.Sidewayz.com will begin pre-orders this week. We are looking at a May 1 release date. We should have about 100 at the Cope's annual April 29th sale. Several of the local rippers will be there to sign autographs. We will have several video parties which will be updated on the Westside site. If we get them back sooner, they will got to the pre-orders first obviously.

This one includes over 60 minutes of wakeboarding and includes an insane 16 song CD soundtrack!
Old     (bksmith)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2006, 6:20 AM Reply   
Buffalow, Hey last summer Mica from Bow hill came out to shoot some footage of Nick Jones behind my x-star up on Big Lake. I never saw any of this and it looked sick. It was a great morning with the steam coming off the water and Jones'y was killin it. Just wondering if any of that footage made it in your hands?

Later
bks

for more good reads check out my latest waste of time http://www.tranquilbase.com
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2006, 7:33 AM Reply   
Man you guys never told me the story about a boat hitting you. I need the details on that over a couple of beers!! Holy crap!

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2006, 7:44 AM Reply   
Brian. Almost that whole section in in there. Nick has his own section which opens with the steam coming off the lake. That kid is kill'n it!

Jrod - I got some stories about the making of this video that would blow your mind!
Old     (bksmith)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2006, 9:49 AM Reply   
Sick. I can't wait to see it. This will be the year that he blows up.
let me know when you and SK are doin a Premiere up here in Seattle.
Who is doing the distribution?

for more good reads check out my latest waste of time: http://www.tranquilbase.com
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-18-2006, 10:13 AM Reply   
Sidewayz and Alley will be doing most of the distribution. We are working on a Washington release as we speak.
Old     (bksmith)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2006, 10:29 AM Reply   
I could probably line up a shop to back it if you don't already have one. Let me know.