Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (ed_g)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-13-2013, 2:24 AM Reply   
Prior to having my boat serviced for a cracked exhaust manifold, my dash power and radio, etc where powered thru the circuit breakers, ignition AND Perko switch.

While on the lake, I discovered that everything on the dash, including radio is now working totally different, than when the boat was taken in for service.

The Perko does control the starter correctly, boat will start on "1", "2" and "all" positions as expected.

BUT after service, everything on the dash now has power to it... even when the key is out of the ignition. It is now all powered from the circuit breakers and not going thru the perko

I used to have to put the ignition on "accessory" mode to play the radio. I liked this.

any idea what they possibly could have done to change the way it was??

oh, and the bilge pump isn't working now, but I'm not sure if that is related.

Last edited by ed_g; 10-13-2013 at 2:33 AM. Reason: typo