Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (drnate)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-02-2009, 3:08 PM Reply   
I just wanted you guys to know that this DVD is awesome and you should definately buy it to support what these guys are doing. My only complaint is that it's like 3 movies in one...keep watching after the first "movie" appears as if it's over.

I've only had mine less than a week but I've watched it like three times already. If you love wakesurfing, it is a must purchase!
Old    mobster            06-02-2009, 3:46 PM Reply   
Thanks, Nathan, The 1st batch has been shipped the Switzerland orders will take longer to receive. The movie runs 1hour with the DVD extra You get your money's worth on this movie So Wake Up & enjoy it more comments please
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-12-2009, 7:48 PM Reply   
Has anyone else see the movie .I want to here feed back ,if you can afford to spend 20 bucks and you love wakesurfing,you would be stupid not to buy that movie,best wakesurf movie out for sure,if you want to see wakesurfing done at its best there it is,wait until you see how many tricks josh sleigh can do,his like ten years ahead of everyone....
Old    surfdad            06-12-2009, 8:17 PM Reply   
I just ordered a copy. Josh is an amazing rider...but $20? My copy was $36 out the door, is there a better price somewhere, or are you just round down by 40% :-)
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-12-2009, 8:48 PM Reply   
Yeah, I guess with shipping and tax thats about right,I saw JL and bought right from him.jeff you will be stoked MY favorite part is gavin in the river in africa.
Old     (bac)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-12-2009, 11:35 PM Reply   
Can't wait to get mine!!!
Old    surfdad            06-13-2009, 5:55 AM Reply   
Hey jdjjamesz, efore I forget, we are heading down on Monday to chat with the folks at Stretch, I'll try and get some pictures of their shop for folks.

Is that footage you are talking about on he Zambezi I think? Where the tides change the flow and causes the overhead waves? I swiped this picture of Beaker riding it.

Upload
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-13-2009, 7:42 AM Reply   
yeah thats it.his factory is sick.
Old    mobster            06-13-2009, 9:07 AM Reply   
New price markdown to offset charges for shipping ,tax,& pay pal charges
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-13-2009, 9:59 AM Reply   
Where would one go about aquiring such a movie?
Old     (jdjjamesz)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-13-2009, 10:18 AM Reply   
mob group.tv,mob store
Old     (becci)      Join Date: Jul 2007       06-13-2009, 1:51 PM Reply   
I definitely like it. It's nice to see some good wakesurf footage on big screen.
Old    surfdad            06-14-2009, 5:14 AM Reply   
I ordered mine off of the wakesurfing magazine site. I believe that Ed over at wakeboarder.com and that companion site...shoot I always want to call it netflix but I know that's not right :-) Wakeflix? NO! Boardflix.com :-) will have some available also.

DJ, I've watched Stretch for awhile now, he was probably the first shop to switch to epoxy...long before the Clark meltdown. They are fairly impressive in their composites knowledge.
Old    mobster            06-14-2009, 7:42 AM Reply   
Not on Board flix yet
Old    surfdad            06-19-2009, 6:34 PM Reply   
I got my copies today. We've only watched the first section prior to the Salad Trees segment.

DJ Jamesz's wake is crazy big in the video, the pictures on WW don't do it Justice. Josh Sleigh is so quick, you can't even see him do the varials you just notice that he's riding different all of a sudden. Truly amazing to watch how fluid he is.

The river segment - the darkside river! Very interesting. The grinching sequence is funny as anything watching folks blast themselves over the spine into the flats - that's nuts.

You simply can't find better video and editing. There were a few sections I fast forwarded through, but mostly just to get to more of the riding.

Worth the price of admission, IMO.
Old    mobster            06-19-2009, 6:48 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeff