Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (surf_elf)      Join Date: May 2008       08-04-2008, 9:20 AM Reply   
When I am ordering a fat sac do I draw a pic of my locker . On the order form they have shapes of sacks and ask for valve location or do they want both my shape and valve location . How hard is it to put in a pump system I have a portable pump now but find it to be a pain some times .
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-04-2008, 11:50 AM Reply   
Joss-
What type of boat do you have? The size of the rear lockers will determine the size of the bag you want to get. You can also do custom bags with Fly High as well.

Here is my blog on my ballast install. Overall I thought is very easy. It took a day and half with just 2 of us working on it. An there was a lot of time when just one of us was doing it. I am heading out next week to the river and will take some better pics of the wake. Last week I forgot to take pics but the wake is much better than the initial pics on the blog now that I have dialed some things in.

http://www.tige-ballast-install.blogspot.com/
Old     (sailing216)      Join Date: Oct 2007       08-05-2008, 4:19 PM Reply   
The stock sacs already have valve placement where you usually would need it, meaning 'vent on top front', 'fill on top back', 'drain on back bottom'. All about gravity when the boat is tilted from the weight. Probably don't have to deviate too much from stock sacs.

Adding pumps doesn't look too hard other than putting holes in your boat