Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (ncwake)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-25-2006, 8:28 PM Reply   
hey everyone!!! So i was wondering about my new board setup. I've been only wakeboarding for like 2 months and can do w2w's and almost w2w 180's. I decided to go with a 05 hyperlite premier 130 and 05 hyperlite parks bindings. I normally ride my cousins obrien cirrus demented with LF element bindings. So should my setup be good???

thanks
Old     (dekay)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-25-2006, 9:00 PM Reply   
Your new setup friggin rules.
Old     (ncwake)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-26-2006, 7:00 PM Reply   
can anyone else tell me what to expect???
Old     (kylewake)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-27-2006, 10:57 AM Reply   
hey man ,i had that exact setup except my board was a 136 but still the same but the 130 may be to small just depends on ur height etc , the board is so awesome i've had the '04 , '05 and now the '06 board so i love it , when u want grip you've got it and at the same time its smooth and easy to slide but take fins off .Bindings are also good i had the '04 and '05's , only thing is the straps might start breaking but just call up hyperlite and they will sort it out. The bindings are nice and stiff , only thing is the rubber inside, it gets a bit sore after a while ,ive got the shanes now and they are way softer and easier to get of and on etc , just try them first. Later.Kyle
Old     (ncwake)      Join Date: Nov 2006       11-27-2006, 12:34 PM Reply   
yea my cousins board is a 131 that rode and i couldnt stand his board when he had the fins on so ill definetly take them off