Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (fizzz)      Join Date: Nov 2010       05-10-2011, 8:01 AM Reply   
Looking for some more people to ride with, right now we've got 3-4 of us but it's not always a consistent group. I'd like to get out on the water atleast one more day a week whether it's behind my boat(supra) or with another crew. Either way I'm good for a boat or gas money/help with your boat. Usually like to stay around lake Jackson since i live on the south side of Atlanta but don't mind traveling either and I like to hit Lanier and allatoona occasionally. Hit me up!
Old     (dyost)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-23-2011, 5:44 PM Reply   
Shawn, I'm moving to Newnan, GA in the 2nd to 3rd week of June. Desparately looking for boat owners in need of a third. Not exactly sure how far from Jackon I'll be, but up for anything in order to get a consistent pull. I'm used to at least 2-3 nights a week with a crew of three boat owners here in Illinois. Will be hard to leave that hookup but definitely looking forward to a longer wake season.

You can email me at dustin.m.yost@gmail.com. Maybe we can hook up to ride once I get down there.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-18-2012, 6:23 PM Reply   
dustin, any luck in meeting new riders? i too will be moving to Atlanta and will be living in Norcross. i will be working out of Buford, GA at Singleton Marine Group