Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-01-2003, 8:28 PM Reply   
Boards are held in Super Air flight clips with bungee cords. At the end of the bungee cords, the cord is fed though a small plastic piece, then a loop is created in the cord by feeding the cord back through that same plastic piece. Then some sort of small pin is pushed through a hole in the plastic piece to hold it all tightly in place. Now here's the question, I recently had one of these end come apart in my hands. I managed to hold on to everything, put the small pin thing went into the water. Can anyone describe exactly what I lost and perhaps suggest a substitute?
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       06-02-2003, 6:43 AM Reply   
I would suggest contacting Correct Craft directly and ask them to send you out a replacement part, or talk to your nearest dealer. Correct Crafts website is http://www.wakeboarding.com
Old     (nj_alex)      Join Date: Aug 2002       06-07-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
I contacted my dealer my problem, but he didn't know what I was talking about. I then contacted my regional Nautiques service center in Speculator, NY who also didn't know what I was talking about, BUT he said he'd find out what I was talking about and call me back. Sure enough, he called back within the hour, he then knew exactly what my problem was, he took down my name and address and he said he'd fax Correct Craft right away and ask them ship the parts I need directly to me. Three days later the parts were at my door. Thank you Joe. Well done. I guess this was an example of the special benifits of Correct Craft Super Air ownership.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       06-07-2003, 2:38 PM Reply   
umm, maybe it's just me but i don't think something like this should be considered a "special benefit" -- I would expect the manufacturer to know the parts in question and to be able to order them for you... but maybe I just have high service expectations.

regardless, glad you got what you needed!
Wes
Old    whitechocolate            06-08-2003, 11:50 AM Reply   
Alex: the same thing happend to me (bungee cord) With the same results as far as getting taken care of, I had the new part's deliverd to my house 3 day's later. I thought it was cool