Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    flipout            05-30-2003, 8:36 PM Reply   
This is my 1996 tantrum. Iv since added speakers and bimini and I have to put my board racks on next. Any other people modifiying older boats. Even if its just graphics. I had my interior, new swim deck, tower, stero and graphics all done. I also have a 1999 350 magnum in this boat instead of the original 1996. I also rearanged my instrument panel. Lets see some pictures of other boats. I know they are out there.
tantrum 3
tantrum 3
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       05-30-2003, 9:10 PM Reply   
You're boat looks nice and clean. Who makes it?

I'll be posting pics very soon of my Dixie Skier I've heavliy modded it on a budget. So far I've added a custom tower, 1300 lbs of auto ballast, custom ballast control center console, board racks, lights, gator grip, and I'm getting new graphics for it anyday now. My wake is very nice and comparable to the Tige' 21V and Centurion Hurricane that I frequently ride behind. I plan on keeping it until I can afford a V-Drive.
Old    beth            05-30-2003, 9:58 PM Reply   
Check out the upgrade post, There are several there. The first boat is our old Nautique. We added a tower, lots of tractor weights, stereo, new paint, new carpet. It was an awesome wake, but we had to upgrade?!

(Message edited by beth on May 30, 2003)
Old     (sn0w)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-31-2003, 6:25 PM Reply   
Ill post some pics of mine soon. Its an old 1972 18' Springbok with a 65 horse Johnson. It pulls me up so I have to be greatful. My first project is a custom pylon. If anyone has tips please let me know! I am going to use 3" x 7' galvanized steel tubing and aircraft cable as a secondary support,, along with a 1" tie-down strap to go around the bow.
Old     (g_miller)      Join Date: Dec 2002       05-31-2003, 6:42 PM Reply   
Wow, that monster tower looks better on your boat than on their web site. Does it work as good as it looks.
Old    h2oskier            06-02-2003, 10:22 AM Reply   
I updated the graphics on my Sunsetter.

new graphics
Old     (g_miller)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-02-2003, 11:58 AM Reply   
I upgraded my graphics, added the tower, installed an auto ballast system, and added two amps tower speakers and a sub to the stereo.
my boat
Old     (jro)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-03-2003, 7:56 AM Reply   
Damn thats a nice group of Malibu's there.
Old    h2oskier            06-03-2003, 8:03 AM Reply   
J- Yeah, you can almost see yours in the background...
Old     (delta_glass)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-03-2003, 8:42 AM Reply   
Tower
Boardracks
Bimini
Tower Speakers
Home-built Ballast system (controlled from dash)
Jumpseat
Depth Finder

-Evan

Old     (mastercraft7100)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-03-2003, 9:43 AM Reply   

Old    flipout            06-03-2003, 4:27 PM Reply   
The boats look good guys. We need to keep this thread going. It looks like all of us Malibu owners like the tribal art. The Master Craft looks great. I love the color. I will be posting new pictures of mine with the bimini, tower speakers and board racks.
Old     (33drew)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-03-2003, 10:08 PM Reply   
john- dude how high is that tower that cant be good for the boat it looks too high, what brand is that?
Old    hockeyruss            06-04-2003, 5:34 AM Reply   
Here is the old, although it was not that old.

Here is the new, someone buy it and I'll add another pic to this thread!!!

Here is the optional tower I almost bought....

02 VLX