Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 16, 2005

Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-30-2005, 7:59 PM Reply   
hey, guys wats up? this post was from back at the end of last summer and now im reposting it to see how everyones doing and to say HOW PSYCHED ARE YOU FOR THIS UPCOMING SEASON!!! because I know I going outta my mind. what are you going to do to get the most riding out of your summer?

(Message edited by p_b_parks on March 30, 2005)
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-31-2005, 6:16 AM Reply   
Hey I'm from TO but spend every weekend up in the Wasaga area at my brothers place. I have 5 weeks of holidays to use up this year, and that my friend is how I am going to get the most out of riding this year. River broke 2 days ago and with the dry suit, should be riding in 3 weeks or so, maybe be 4 weeks in reality. Where are all the riders riding in the Ontario region???
Peace!
Old     (petertjr)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-31-2005, 7:55 AM Reply   
Hey i'm supper excited about the upcoming season. I'm going to florida may 6 for a week, and as soon as i get back i'm hitting the water no matter how cold it is. Going to by some 05 LF sphynx bindings to go with my new 04 Absolute platinum i bought from california this winter. See you at wakestock!
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-31-2005, 1:53 PM Reply   
Yea Wakestock is gonna be sick....so where do u guys ride (i.e. what lake)? mayb we can hav a huge riding sesh.
cheers
-Adam
Old    byerly137pro            03-31-2005, 2:38 PM Reply   
I ride at Simcoe and at Lake Muskoka, depends if my dad has work or not. To make the most were gonna go ride on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturday or Sunday. I hope they have another contest at Bush's place, that contest last year was sooo cool.
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       03-31-2005, 2:44 PM Reply   
Wakestock's gonna be in Peterborough this summer. Soon it'll be up on the website. Rice Lake, Aug 11-14th.

Man, It won't be able to touch Wasaga Beach. That venue was built for a contest like Wakestock.

Ahh heck, maybe I'm just bitter about it.

Anyway, can't wait to get our Moomba outta hibernation. We'll be hitting the water in a couple weeks, as Dan said. If ever any of you guys are in the area, drop me a line and we'll hit the river.
Old    forum25            04-03-2005, 1:12 PM Reply   
im stoked for the summer seasn but im still joesin to snowboard, ive been ripping out west this winter and still need my fix.

I ride in muskoka wherever i can get a pull or ill be on Moon river with my boat and jet ski and slider.
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-05-2005, 3:05 PM Reply   
I ride in the muskokas every sunday and i go up for 2 weeks wit my familyand friends and this year i may go to my friends cottage for the month of august and work up there...its gonna be sick
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-13-2005, 5:15 AM Reply   
anyone kno water temps here?
Old     (greenthumb)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-13-2005, 6:40 AM Reply   
34 degrees in the Notawasaga river
Old     (p_b_parks)      Join Date: Dec 2003       04-15-2005, 10:04 AM Reply   
holy crap that is cold..no freezing!
Old     (bassmanjoshis)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-15-2005, 1:57 PM Reply   
I hope to get the most out fo my season this year! Tough though without a boat! I usually go up to West Lake to take some lessons and just ride with some friends, but it doesn't happen nearly as much as i'd like! I think i'm gonna get a 145 state this season, try somethign new. I love my parks, but needed to get something bigger, so my local shop is hookin' me up with some demos, so we'll see. If ANYBODY needs a third, please let me know!! I can pull my own weight around by doing whatever needs to be done, also a licensed boat driver. Will pay my fair share too!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW :-). And yes, I AM desperate to get out :-). I hate this "in between" weather. It's the weather between snowboarding and wakeboarding where youc an't really do anything b/c it's too warm to snowboard and the water is still too cold to wakeboard...NOT FOR LONG THOUGH!