Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (sippi)      Join Date: Dec 2007       05-17-2012, 12:59 PM Reply   
could be just me or the angle, but does the main seating look small? the bow looks huge obviously, but i figured with it being a bigger boat, the interior behind the windshield would be biig
Attached Images

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-17-2012, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sippi View Post
could be just me or the angle, but does the main seating look small? the bow looks huge obviously, but i figured with it being a bigger boat, the interior behind the windshield would be biig
If they kept similar proportions, which based on the lines they did, to the old xstar this woudn't be a big surprise at all. The older Xstar has a tiny cockpit for a 22' boat. The cockpit in the older xstar is actually smaller then the picklefork X2. It did have a lot of room in the bow though and a huge sundeck with huge storage compartments.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-17-2012, 1:14 PM Reply   
I was at surfexpo and the seating area is small its very similar to that of the previous Xstar. Seemed to me they just added to the bow. This is a wake machine not a family boat gotta think only people that are 100% into wakeboarding or just want to be cool will own this boat. Everyone else will go with an X25, X30 etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sippi View Post
Old     (will5150)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-17-2012, 1:21 PM Reply   
That wake looked really washed out in the video- what's up with that? for $ 125K that wake ought to be a frickin' water wall with a razor-blade sharp edge on it, an feel like concrete when you're riding up it. I don't get it...