Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-08-2010, 12:44 PM Reply   
A few years back some one contacted me about Making a Sticker that was the outline of Minnesota with a rider in the middle of the State and the word MIDWEST under the State. I would love to get my hands on some more for the new boat. I dont for the life of me remember who made the stickers but I know they are a fellow wakeworlder. Even if I can get my hands on the PDF file or whatever that would be rad, I have access to a die-cutter and can get them cut myself.

Thanks Wakeworld
Old     (jeff_mn)      Join Date: Jul 2009       11-08-2010, 1:22 PM Reply   
you get a a new Star or you buying at the boat show?
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-08-2010, 1:29 PM Reply   
2011 @ the boat show at least that's the plan, been looking around a ton tho- I really LOVE the new tower that has the auto collapse feature on the 2011 X-Star, with the built in Tower camera and on board DVD.
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-08-2010, 2:46 PM Reply   
I dont know about that one specifically, but a couple years ago we (the U of M ski/wake team) were coming up with new merchandise and we have a couple new logo ideas. they are pretty cool with the skyline and a wakeboarder outline (we made separate skiing and wake logos). i can dig and see if i can find em, or talk to our graphics guy and try to recreate that cause it sounds cool
Old     (flydenrict)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-09-2010, 10:42 AM Reply   
Bad news, i cant find the files on my computer have been unsuccessful talking to the current team and trying to locate where they might be. Good luck with finding/designing the state outline design
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       11-09-2010, 1:50 PM Reply   
The best time to order out a 2011 boat or new model year is right now! The discount now is better than boat show time.
Old     (snowboardcorey)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-09-2010, 4:42 PM Reply   
I think Russ had a couple made up, he used to post on here at was the brains behind http://www.minnesotawakeboarder.com/ I'm pretty sure I talked to him at the boat show last year and he's still riding but it doesn't look like he keeps the site updated.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       11-10-2010, 12:18 PM Reply   
I dont think it was Russ, I think this guy lived out of state but was from MN.