Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 11, 2004

Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-26-2003, 4:03 PM Reply   
I had the pleasure of watching the second video in the "current VM" series. It was awesome. 73 minutes of pure riding. I couldn't believe it. One of the bonus features on the DVD is Collin Wright teaching the art of making teriyaki chicken kabobs. just wanted to say that I finally found a movie that has a lot of nice long riding sections in it.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-26-2003, 6:55 PM Reply   
What exactly is the "current VM" series? Where did you buy it?

thanks
Old    maverick_gear            12-27-2003, 1:31 AM Reply   
Current Video Magazine is done by Scott Jobe and Ya his dad is tha "JOBE" he is a cool guy who puts together some decent videos, you can check it out at www.currentvm.com, ask your local shop or call sydwayz
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-27-2003, 10:07 PM Reply   
I didn't buy it I just watched it at Wakesports Unlimited in Orange. They have a shop copy. It was weird cuz they had it for months, and never opened it, then opened one the other day and everyone that watched it was like "WHOA, what's this new video?"
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-29-2003, 12:05 AM Reply   
is this the edition with ruck on the front with the basketball?
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-29-2003, 5:20 PM Reply   
nope the one before that. I think parks is on the front. it says something like "no swearing, no drugs, no wrestling" on the front. you would probably like it chris. really well worth the money. Watson's section is awesome.