Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2008

Old    kidrik            07-15-2008, 7:55 AM Reply   
Just wanted to share a few pics from yesterday on Folsom lake. Big day, as my oldest tried his first toeside jump, (yes he was 900 feet back with no wake, lol) and my middle child conquered his fear of crossing the wake toeside! My daughter just chilled, and Daddy needs to teach mommy how to DRIVE!!!!!!!!

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (anton)      Join Date: Jul 2008       07-15-2008, 8:29 AM Reply   
got the fam stoked i see. great post!
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-15-2008, 8:50 AM Reply   
Awesome pictures Rik, we are heading out to folsom on Wednesday at 4 pm for a few sets before this weekends event at Rollins. Thanks for sharing.
Old     (shaun_murray)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-15-2008, 8:59 AM Reply   
that is awesome! what its all about.
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-15-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
im diggin the sombrero's!!!looks like fun
Old    kidrik            07-15-2008, 9:21 AM Reply   
Thanks guys! Shaun, as much as I love to ride, I can't explain how much more stoked I feel when the guys are out there, and then talking about how fun it was the rest of the day! Good times.........

David- we have plans I can't get out of, but was bummed that I couldn't go check out the Rollins event! Sounds unreal, and for a great cause!!
Still no speed limit come Wed.???

Jr.- dood I'm bummed.......one of the party hats flew out somewhere! Anyone find it?

Take it EZ
Old     (escapade4k)      Join Date: May 2006       07-15-2008, 12:58 PM Reply   
Rik-
They are adorable! If your boys need a third, I've got a little man who is dying to go. He wants to clear the wake, just like mom!
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-15-2008, 3:03 PM Reply   
The lake is at 405 right now.. It becomes a 5 mph zone at 400 feet. :-)
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-15-2008, 3:09 PM Reply   
That looks like a lot of fun. I can't wait to take my nephews out in the coming weeks. They are getting older and starting to ask more about boarding instead of tubing. They have ridden tandem, so maybe next year I can look at picking up a board/bindings for them.
Old    kidrik            07-15-2008, 4:35 PM Reply   
Thanks!

Kristin- Sounds good, but Folsom's days are numbered..........."legally" that is... Now you can demonstrate how to clear that wake!!!

Good luck Stephen, and David what's with the smiley man, that 5 ft. will probably be gone overnight! LOL
Old     (al_d)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-15-2008, 9:00 PM Reply   
I was out there yesterday with my teenage kids. I was on the north fork. Not many boats out. Good day to be there. I have a white MB with red trim.
Al
Old     (attila916)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-15-2008, 9:08 PM Reply   
Good times Rik. The one in the middle is a spitt’n image of you!!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-15-2008, 11:16 PM Reply   
Looks like you had a blast! I feel you on the teaching the wife thing LOL. We will have to set up a day to teach both our wives to drive. I'll let them pull me. Since I fall alot they should learn faster HAHA .
Old    kidrik            07-16-2008, 6:28 AM Reply   
Attila, why you insulting my boy like that!?

Jeff, perfect plan!...........uhhhh, I know I'm up but "your" boat right?

Al, we were on the Southside.....definitely a good day out!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-16-2008, 10:33 PM Reply   
Sure we got insurance.....LOL. Hey it's HER boat, She should know how to drive it!