Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 02, 2007

Old     (j3t_m3ch)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-22-2007, 9:51 AM Reply   
and it was just like any other Saturday late afternoon. Except for one boat doing 50-60 up and down the center of the bayou - and on top of that it was a huge friggin yacht (50ft'r) We just ignored him for awhile thinking he was ignorant but he kept getting closer to us and the other sport boaters. My buddy ended up ending his run early b/c yacht guy destroyed the water, and when he was getting back in the boat, the guy does a horshoe REAL close to us honking his horn with his girlfriend waiving! We didn't waive (of course) and my buddy spokehis mind quick. Then Yacht guy starts doing circles around us b/c we didn't waive!! I couldn't believe it....if we didn't see a quick way out all of his rollers would have been in the boat. AND....my 19 mo old son was with us. When we were leaving he started harrassing some other boat that was surfing.....it blew my mind. We ended up calling the cops on him but all we had was the name of his boat (The Black Pearl). He had to have been drunk or on drugs to be that hateful. So if anyone is in the niceville/FWB FL area....Watch out for this guy if you have kids in the boat or riders behind you. Big blue yacht.