Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2006

Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-13-2006, 10:36 PM Reply   
I just wanted to say thanks to Lisa and Troy Ingolia for putting on the Nor Cal WWA! Also, thanks to all of the judges, announcers, drivers, sponsors, and Lisa for finding so many sponsors to allow all of the cool prizes that were given away to any competitor on Saturday! I love the new rails and awesomely huge kicker! WWA's are always a blast!
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       08-13-2006, 11:06 PM Reply   
Shawna, it's family's like your's that it make so enjoyable for us. By the way, your Mom rocks for hitting that dragon slider!!!!
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       08-14-2006, 12:18 AM Reply   
Thanks Lisa and Troy! Here's a few pics I have.Wish I had a good one of Troy Jr's nose press and more wake shots. Maybe someone else has some.
Matt Medved
Upload
Upload
Raequel
Upload
Alex Scagliotti
Upload
Upload
Upload
Kaesen Suyderhoud
Upload
Justin Payton
Upload
Shawna
Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2006, 7:53 AM Reply   
NorCal WWA, once again awesome event. Thanks to Allen, Terry, Lisa, Troy, Joe Vine and all the support team for a great weekend & congtats to all the competors for providing some great riding for our viewing pleasure. Anyone heard how Ian is doing?
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       08-14-2006, 8:09 AM Reply   
Nice pics Gina.Your family didn't get any of you on the dragon?
Randy- Ian had no broken ribs. He just separated some cartilage in the ribs and should be okay in a week or so. Thanks again to you and Alex for your help this weekend!
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2006, 12:51 PM Reply   
man im so bumed i havent been able to make the first two events because what all of you are saying is soo true Nor Cal WWA is one of the best wwa events i go to. anyways like i said super bummed that i couldnt make it, had a lil injury that i can go in water but i really hope im able to make the next one because i havent seen all you in a long time now.

TC
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-14-2006, 1:41 PM Reply   
T-- what did you do now? how you been man? Hit me up bro.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2006, 5:06 PM Reply   
Tony, hope you can make the one in Sept. We had 14 open riders and everyone's steppin up. Are you going to Nationals next week?
Old     (mr_incredible)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2006, 5:42 PM Reply   
poser- umm its a funny one and probably not good to say on here so ill give u a call and let you know whats up.

randy- i hope ill be at the next one and ill for sure be at nationals... you and alex going?
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       08-14-2006, 7:19 PM Reply   
Yeah, well be there, see you next week, I want to hear the story to.
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-15-2006, 9:17 PM Reply   
Hey Tony, we all missed you at the last WWA! So we really hope you and your family can make it to the next two! I think they'll have the slider contest @ night too! We'll also be seeing you @ nationals, should be fun!