Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 01, 2004

Old     (louise)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-18-2004, 12:34 PM Reply   
Here we are in Peru and looking at winter in Chile and its ski resorts. After reading the article on the comp in Rio (Brasil), I am in angst to get to Brasil to ride.

If anyone knows of a riding spot around Santiago, Chile, please let us know. My board and boots are traveling with us.

Louise and Gerson
www.solsearch.us
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-18-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
My girlfriend is from Chile. She said that if you want to ride, you won't find any riding in Santiago, but she'll ask her family tonight where they ride out of the city. Her mom's best friend's son rides all the time, and Shapiro frequently visits and rides in Chile.
Old     (louise)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-19-2004, 8:53 AM Reply   
Joe

That would be excellent! We are hoping to get jobs at ski resorts near Santiago and if we can stay in the area all "winter", we would love to try and get some water time in as well. It will be rather cold, but we have our wetsuits with us.

Hey, while you are at it, if your girlfriend has any other information to share about the area, let us know. We have no specific plans but to eventually end up in Brasil.

Thanks much