Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old     (needwake)      Join Date: Nov 2005       06-13-2006, 6:43 AM Reply   
Who is riding the 05 Team bindings? There doesn't seem to be much discussion about them on here. Lots of posts on the Alphas/Transits/Sphynx. Do not many people use the Teams, or is there just not much to say?
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-13-2006, 7:03 AM Reply   
the teams are awesome bindings...i found that the lacing system could have been developed a little better....it just takes a little time to get everything right on them. I am probably going to the watsons just for the sake of saving time. I already got to strap up my shoulder which takes some time...plus the watsons are so much lighter.

Anyways, the Team Bindings are VERY comfy! It took me a little bit to get them broken in but i am really loving them now. They are very supportive around the ankle and have a great hold. They release on hard falls which is good because you don't want to be too locked in. But while riding, your feet aren't going anywhere. I get no movement whatsoever. I would reccomend you get these bindings if you can find them....they should be for sale for a great deal since they didn't continue them in 06. There just weren't enough people buying them. I am keeping mine as backups though.
-Nate
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-13-2006, 7:04 AM Reply   
i will also add that the few people on here i know that ride the teams absolutely love them.
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       06-13-2006, 8:14 AM Reply   
I have the Teams and the 1st set were amazing. The side of the binding started cracking so I sent them in for some new ones. The ones I have now are not the same. It's seams like when I ride them now the side of my front foot starts hurting. I'm with Nate on this one, either I'm going to get some Watsons or the 07 CWB Fuse. The Teams will be my back up binding.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-13-2006, 8:45 AM Reply   
the teams (limited edition) are my current bindings. i'm one of the few people that absolutely love them. they're super comfy and super supportive. i'll be checking out the watsons and the new faction as soon as i can, but for now, the teams are my bindings.
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-13-2006, 8:52 AM Reply   
I have tried the Teams, and like these guys I must say they are a great binding. They are comfortable and have good support. However, when I get the cash, I'm going to buy the new Zeus bindings, I saw them at a show and fell in love.
Old     (kid_a)      Join Date: Sep 2004       06-13-2006, 8:58 AM Reply   
So what happens if I purchase some closeout Team's and they break etc? Does LF have warranty Team's or will they go with a comparable 06???
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-13-2006, 9:00 AM Reply   
my friend had a warranty issue. i think they're sending him a comparable '06.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-15-2006, 8:42 AM Reply   
which will probably be the transits.
Old     (toolfan)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-18-2006, 6:48 PM Reply   
07 faction:
http://www.perfski.com/showitem.cfm?catnum=8&parentcatnum=16&itemnum=1899
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-19-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
wow that has a whole lot to do with the Team bindings....thanks for the info on the team bindings there toolfan.
-N8
Old     (green_johnson)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-19-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
ive got a pair, awesome bidings, i dont have any complaints, but nothings that amazing on them.