Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2003, 4:00 PM Reply   
Looks like we have a nice quiver of boards for our surf session tonight!

(Message edited by captainfreedom on July 28, 2003)
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2003, 4:19 PM Reply   
here are the pics
surf
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-28-2003, 4:21 PM Reply   
one more
surf2
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       07-29-2003, 10:27 AM Reply   
How about a little insight on how the different board ride..... All I have used is the landlock... using my premier fins on it right now.

So who owns the MB? 2 speed tranny?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-29-2003, 10:51 AM Reply   
OK...THIS SURFING THING IS OFFICIALLY GOTTEN OUT OF HAND!!!

Jeff,

that's Cobe's boat, I'm suprised Hahn hasn't called you.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-29-2003, 11:28 AM Reply   
Thats disgusting!
Old     (need2board)      Join Date: Jan 2002       07-29-2003, 12:01 PM Reply   
hey X, how you doing?
Old     (captainfreedom)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-29-2003, 12:10 PM Reply   
Jeff, that Landlock is a great one to start with. From there, it is time to go to the Broadcast or the Chubby. Once you have those dialed in, you can go to the larger Phase 5 board. You can have fun on all of them, but the smaller you go, the less stable they are. They are lighter, quicker, and more responsive, but are much more slippery as well. Once you really get into front side and back side lipslides and 3's, the Phase 5 is great. Right now, I am really enjoying the Broadcast and just getting used to the Phase 5.

Cliff, I can't wakeboard so I need to get addicted to SOMETHING!! You are correct, that is Cobe's boat. We put it to the test last night...WAY late last night. I don't think the neighbors on Sammamish were very happy with us.

We are getting ready to head out on the water in the next hour or so, so if anyone is interested in seeing Cobe ride today, we will be out there. We will either be in his MB or the black Tige.
Old     (melanie)      Join Date: Apr 2001       07-29-2003, 12:13 PM Reply   
Peachy.