Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2003, 8:33 AM Reply   
Kickin' off the weekend with a new video from the delta! Appearances by Jason & Stefani Payne, Sean Glynn and me....enjoy!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=8089
Old    wakelvr            07-25-2003, 9:40 AM Reply   
Christie: That was great, thanks for putting a video together. BUT...I can NOT believe you put that one clip in there.... you know what I'm talking about!!!!! You are dead meat lady...

I'm making my video tonight! What a great day that was.. So much for both of us taking it easy though!!
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       07-25-2003, 9:42 AM Reply   
delta water makes me jealous.....
Old     (psych3060)      Join Date: Sep 2002       07-25-2003, 9:44 AM Reply   
Yeah Christie, great video...thanks for making us see what we are missing this weekend...AUGH!

Stefani...you look like a model out there
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2003, 9:47 AM Reply   
Pay backs are a $#@ch...I can't wait to see what clips of me end up in your video, Stef! LOL!
Old    wakelvr            07-25-2003, 9:52 AM Reply   
Oh man, Melissa caught it. Geesh... well, at least you didn't have flashdance in the background!! Just so you all know.... I WAS KIDDING!!!! we were making fun....... that's all I can say!

Fisher... your day has come!

By the way, your 180's are looking GREAT!!!!! And I can't wait to show off your surface spin attempts on the skate! You rock!!

Mel, we really can't wait to hang with you guys on the water. August won't come soon enough!
Old     (jeff_altman)      Join Date: May 2002       07-25-2003, 11:43 AM Reply   
Nice video Christie, were you guys out on Sean's boat? I really need to start going up there on the weekends, that water is unbelieveable for a weekend.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-25-2003, 11:44 AM Reply   
great riding folks! nice to see you doing the ts and 180s christie! and stefani - doing switch hs jumps?? sweet!
Old    wakelvr            07-25-2003, 11:54 AM Reply   

That was actually our boat. We were riding stock that day so we could work on basics and new stuff all day:-) We've been heading out early to find good water before the wind kicks in. But it was pretty nice all day that day:-)

Christopher, thanks for noticing:-) Man it's hard to ride switch... I don't know how you all do it!