Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old    butterslider            07-07-2003, 9:27 PM Reply   
hello, we're looking for a good tower for our boat It's a 88 Correct Craft Martinique and I was wandering if anyone knows of a good website where I can compare towers. I also was wandering if anyone has ever herd of a brand of bindings called DPQ...I have a pair and I'd like to sell them if i just knew about how much they are new....any help would be appreciated. Thank you

William
Old    lakesideluver            07-08-2003, 2:53 PM Reply   
go to www.wakeboardingtowers.com they have great service ask for brian tell him mike murphy sent you
Old     (levi)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-09-2003, 12:14 PM Reply   
Monster Towers look to be about the best for the money you can get. Plus they fit any boat so if you have a less common hull it will not be a big deal. www.monstertower.com.
Old    flightcontrol            07-09-2003, 1:31 PM Reply   
I purchased a monster tower in May - love it. Good service also - talked directly with the engineer. John
Old    wakeboard_joe            07-14-2003, 6:40 PM Reply   
i installed a monster tower in early june and it works better than most other towers that cost up to as twice as much
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       07-15-2003, 3:19 AM Reply   
I have an 86 nuatique 2001 and i got a WAKEAIR tower it looks sweet on the boat.I really like the fact that it is more of the older squared look,Instead of the newer swoop style towers.They just dont look right on the older boats.I agree that the monster tower is a good deal,But I wanted my boat to look as good as possible so I sacrificed on the money part.But definately not on the quality Wakeair makes a sweet tower I highly recomend it.
Old     (taylor)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-15-2003, 3:53 AM Reply   
William, I also have a Monster tower and I'm very pleased. After several years researching, the Monster Tower was the best tower for me, it's also by far the best value out there.

Feel free to call Bill at Monster, he'd be glad to talk with you.
Old    flightcontrol            07-15-2003, 7:22 AM Reply   
I stripped a few set screws on my monster tower and I emailed Bill @ Monster tower and asked him for the specs so I can buy some new set screws. He "next-day-air" an entire set of set screws to me for free. They have the service thing down.
Old    flightcontrol            07-15-2003, 7:24 AM Reply   
I stripped a few set screws on my Monster Tower. I emailed them and asked for the specs so I could buy some new set screws. They next-day-air to me an entire set of set screws and specs. They have the service thing down.
Old    flightcontrol            07-15-2003, 7:25 AM Reply   
(very dumb)
Old     (garyw)      Join Date: Jul 2001       07-15-2003, 8:15 AM Reply   
Go to www.samsonsports.com
Old    butterslider            07-24-2003, 6:15 PM Reply   
thanks for your help every one, We got ordered a monstertower today and it should be here tomorrow.

william
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-24-2003, 10:22 PM Reply   
The only advice I can give is pay attention to the tubing diameter if you are interested in adding accesories to the tower such as lights, racks and/or speakers. Tower diameters above 2 inches seem to be hard to find accesory clamps for it.
Old     (taylor)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-25-2003, 4:34 AM Reply   
William, Congrats on the purchase, I'm confident you'll be happy. I just installed my Monster Bimini last night, actually I had a little (lot) help, THANKS BILL! Look for pics on the Monster site soon. I'll be out today with the Monster crew doing a photo shoot with Breanne (go to the site if you don't know who Breanne is)!!!!! Good luck with the install and enjoy.