Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old    wakedave375            06-07-2003, 3:34 PM Reply   
please help, i can land hs and ts 360's consistently so i thought i would try it blind. everytime i try it i spin super slow and get pitched over the front of the board into a faceplant, anyone got any tips?
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-07-2003, 7:19 PM Reply   
work on blind 180's first. Bunny hop them out side the wake (left foot forward...left side of wake). Next, do them from in to out.
For the three you need a good snap/pop off the wake, and you have to pull the handle really hard to your lead hip leaving the wake, then pass the handle. Once you get the 180, the three is nothing.
5's are a different story...
Old    wakedave375            06-08-2003, 7:20 AM Reply   
i'll try that today, thanks
Old    wakeboarder4lif            06-08-2003, 9:29 AM Reply   
ya diffently learn blind 1s first then learn blind 1s wake to wake then try a blind 3, do a blind 1 pass the handle earlier and swing the handle around to your left hip with your right hand if you are left foot forward.
usually if you pass the handle on blind 180 while still in the air you will over rotate so try to pass it as soon as you land to keep from over rotating
Old    ytownrider            06-08-2003, 10:29 AM Reply   
go with what rob says, also, a big thing is the edge change at the wake, i have tried to take it bigger by edging through the wake and i get pulled over forward.... edge like you would a tantrum, so u got upward pop with little outward pop...
Old    wakedave375            06-11-2003, 6:02 PM Reply   
cool thanx allot