Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-25-2010, 10:47 AM Reply   
it was trully amazing!! we missed the finals but i am very happy for James!! Todd and his crew did an awesome job that can not be measured. We met so many great people and were treated so nice it is a tremondous community. From TJ, Mark Scheer, the entire Texas Clan LOL, Chris Kinsey, Rebecca Ort and all the Europeans, the North Carolina Clan, Jeff and the Inland Group, Stanley and his wife, Jeff Judy and James, Chase, Sean, all the Riders and the Reps, and im sure i left out a bunch more but everybody was extremely friendly and gracious.

To think that when i signed chris up to ride here he had just took 3rd at Wake 9 event, these last 8 weeks he has progressed about 10,000 per cent its been a truly amazing ride, and i have to give big props to the FlyBoy Wakesurf board that has allowed Chris to progress beyond our wildest imaginantion

Christopher's runs captured the heart of the crowd and he seemed to be a favorite but it just didnt translate to the judges ...... but this rough video captures the excitement he created

all in all it was a GREAT TIME and a GREAT EXPERIENCE and Texas here we come LOL!!

Thank You to Everyone!!