Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 15, 2009

Old     (moombakidadg)      Join Date: May 2008       02-01-2009, 7:34 AM Reply   
Other than the guys from Boatworks, disappointing through and through. I understand the economy is rough and I have read of other shows being cancelled and downsized but man it was different from last years. Further, they charged an additional $9 to look at just the houseboat section which was not all that big either. I suppose I'm venting but if you're going to put on a boat show do it.

However the guys (and gals) at Boatworks hooked me up with a new Ronix One board (08) for $200, which I thought was a pretty good deal.
Old     (mhunter)      Join Date: Mar 2008       02-01-2009, 10:14 AM Reply   
I went to the Louisville this year for the first
time [250 miles south] trying to get out of the 5
degree temps. IMO the show was better than the Chicago show we spent the day Sunday. I didn't know the had a houseboat show. I wouldn't have payed another $9 to get in anyway but it would
have been nice to know it was there.
Old     (sburkhead)      Join Date: Dec 2008       02-01-2009, 5:24 PM Reply   
I went also and yes it sucked! Last year was so much better. My daughter missed the winching...she thought that was awesome last year. Boatworks was the highlight.
Old     (malibuboats4)      Join Date: Sep 2008       02-01-2009, 6:42 PM Reply   
go to the dallas one... it is sweet!
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       02-01-2009, 8:15 PM Reply   
FYI the Indy Show starts Feb 20th and is one of the largest in the nation.