Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through May 13, 2004

Old    whitechocolate            05-08-2004, 6:55 AM Reply   
You all saw the LCD mirror's I made. To keep them protected I had the local upolstrey shop make some sunbrella cover's up for me. $65 each. then I had the embroidery shop throw a logo on them. I thought you would get a laugh out of them.

Old     (xstar_mike)      Join Date: Aug 2003       05-08-2004, 8:46 AM Reply   
Grant, you've really outdone yourself. Between Enzo and these LCDs, your set up is going to look sweeeeet! The top picture looks like the mirrors are mounted to tower mount brackets, while in the bottom pictures they seem to be mounted to the winshield. Is that because of the cables?
Old    ag4ever            05-08-2004, 10:53 AM Reply   
Are the tower mounted ones on Grant's and the windshield mounted on harold's?
Old     (barry)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-08-2004, 11:15 AM Reply   
You're out of control, Grant... looks sick.

B-
Old    whitechocolate            05-08-2004, 11:42 AM Reply   
My boat is at a friends house hybernating, The photo above is of Harolds boat and yes his mirror in mouted to the windshield, I used his boat for the photo.

My boat uses the Boss mounts and the wire runs on the bottom side of the mirror mount
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-08-2004, 12:44 PM Reply   
Damn!, You do every thing first class, amazing! Every time I see pictures of your set-up the $$$ keep racking up in my mind. I gotta know, How do you convince your wife to let you keep upgrading? My wife is pretty cool about letting me spend money, But I could not come close to what you've done. Impressive!
Old    whitechocolate            05-08-2004, 5:46 PM Reply   
Rob: Slam a 6 pack of this and tell your wife your going to do what ever the hell you want from now on, and If she dont like it. You will find a hotter younger girl that will.

Then pack your bags and call your lawyer. Just kidding
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-10-2004, 5:50 AM Reply   
So, you're telling me, you have a young hot wife and a good lawyer! You are doing well!
Old    oldschool            05-10-2004, 7:41 AM Reply   
I watch TV in my living room.
Old    whitechocolate            05-10-2004, 8:19 AM Reply   
Rob: Yes to your questions. I was just joking, about the Pimp Juice and telling your wife off. My wife is a big supporter of my creations. Some people see money invested I see time. If she has anything to be upset about it should be the amount of time I spend in the garage. I dont think I have any more money into the system then most people have in there hobbies. Some people spend thousands on RC cars that they drive by themselves in a parking lot and throw away after 1 year. So IMO it all balances out. Plus the time and money I invest in the boat is somthing that I share with my wife, family and friends so that makes it worth even more to me.
Old    whitechocolate            05-10-2004, 8:23 AM Reply   
BTW: Rob we should hookup some time I see you live in Tracy, and ride the Delta/Bullards so it should be easy. G"
Old     (rdiestler)      Join Date: Mar 2003       05-11-2004, 5:54 AM Reply   
I knew you were joking, I just thought I'd throw that in there. And I totally hear you on the reasons for spending money on your system. Spending time with my wife and son is how I justify owning a boat as well. That's great that your wife is supportive of your creations, that makes every thing a little easier. I would love to check out your system some time. This month is a little jacked, but maybe some time later this summer.