Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-07-2008, 7:02 PM Reply   
Just finished my 08 wake video. Lemme know what you think.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-07-2008, 7:08 PM Reply   
what bindings are those? are they the shanes? i think i have the same set up as you. very nice though.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-07-2008, 7:09 PM Reply   
ignore that. i read your profile. i have the same set up just closed toe
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-07-2008, 9:19 PM Reply   
adam - that h/s b/s ole 3 was the most impressive trick of the vid. i dont think i've actually seen that done before. tight.
Old     (waterdork88)      Join Date: Aug 2005       12-07-2008, 9:53 PM Reply   
agreed. i stopped and replayed it a few times when i saw the ole.

oh and lets see the rest of those doubleups that were cut short. first one was rediculous
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-07-2008, 10:11 PM Reply   
your switch riding is impressive. great job. second the double ups. you are getting that seven around almost.
Old     (lfadam)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-08-2008, 1:58 PM Reply   
thanks guys. waterdork88 unfortunately I dont have the footage of those any more. They were from my old computer which crashed. Ill just have to do some bigger ones next year. Glad you guys like the Ole BS 3. Its a fun trick
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       12-08-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
nice, start adding some grabs though. It will make everything more stylish. I also clicked on your front flip/front 2 fakie video. Has anyone critiqued you on that yet? I don't want to sound like I'm bashing you but if you want some advice here it is...You are throwing that move all wrong. You are going up like a front flip, then turning your body and doing a roll halfway through the move. Its like you are going in heelside, throwing a FS 180, then doing a TS frontroll. Start with just the front flip first before taking it to fakie. Stay on your heelside edge all the way through the wake, come off your backfoot, and throw your lead ear to the nose of your board. Keep the handle closer to your rear hip to keep you from throwing a frantrum. Good luck.
Old     (j_money)      Join Date: May 2006       12-08-2008, 3:33 PM Reply   
Nice riding dude!!! Gotta love that Lyman deck!!!