Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-16-2008, 7:37 PM Reply   
I have 94 MC Prostar 205 and the factory cover finally ripped so bad that it's not repairable. I leave my boat in the water covered all summer so I need something that will be durable. I never trailer to other lakes so I don't care how well it tows. I've checked out overton's and the custom fit sharkskin looks like the best option for what I want to pay. What after market covers are you guys using? Where did you get them? I also have a monster tower that I fold down and keep under the cover, so I am concerned with trying to get the semi-custom fit one that fits my exact boat. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Old    alanp            03-16-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
im not sure your price range but there is a rankin group buy going on right now. cover is going for 625. i placed my order the other day.
Old    alanp            03-16-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
oh yeah check the posts below. it was started by tim and it has all the instructions
Old     (puckinshat)      Join Date: Sep 2003       03-16-2008, 9:24 PM Reply   
I looked at that, thanks, but way too far out of my price range. I don't see the point in dropping that much coin if I'm not trailering it. Fading doesn't mater to me, I am all about function on this one. $400 is my very top ceiling.
Old     (2manytoys)      Join Date: May 2007       03-17-2008, 4:46 PM Reply   
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=015&sspagename=STRK%3AME WN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=250222890642&rd=1

I just bought this one.. came the other day but haven't put it on yet... looks good out of the box though