Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2005

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old    crollg            02-15-2005, 1:01 PM Reply   
For two years now I have been wanting a boat and the wife finally let me pull the trigger. New boat is a brand new 2004 MC 205V (same hull/boat as X2). Boat has triple KGB ballast and I am adding the 04 MC tower, PP cruise and a cover. Boat has the 310 hp EFI engine, pop up cleats, stereo with sub and amp, teak platform, MC dual axle trailer and is light kakhi with white. Dealer is throwing in some cool MC by Design sticker package for boat and truck for free. Out the door price (tax prep everything) with options above is $44k. Thanks to the guys at Mid State Marine for making it happen for me.

This is my first boat and I am stoked (at 40) to have a boat that I can have tons of fun with.

I have been reading about boats on the WW site for a year and a half and the information on this site helped me make the right choice for me. Thanks for all the great posts on all of the great boats out there.

Now for the newbie boat owner questions. What tools/spare parts should I carry with me on the boat? I already figure on having a spare water pump impellor, spare clamps, a spare accesory belt and extra oil for engine and trans.

Next let me know of the stupid things newbies do that is annoying so I can avoid being that stupid guy with a nice boat. Just want to have fun and be safe.

Thanks in advance