Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Old     (eviltweak)      Join Date: Jun 2008       01-17-2009, 8:57 PM Reply   
is sanatee lakes the only cali cable park or are they building another one in cali?
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-19-2009, 2:56 PM Reply   
Some day I pray we have a cable here. I haven't heard any serious talk for a while. Everyone wants to do it. I have seen great business plans just nothing really has happened as far as I know, and the people that have tried have been shut down one way or another.
Old     (owenitall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-19-2009, 3:26 PM Reply   
i was snowboarding at perfect north a few weeks ago, and some of the locals there said the cable park for cincinati has been cancelled. i had previously heard it would be ready by may '09. does anyone else have any details on this?
Old     (wakenation)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-19-2009, 3:37 PM Reply   
Hey Alan,

The cable park in Cincinnati, Wake Nation, is definitely happening. Construction will be done by March 1st. We will have a soft opening in April and a grand opening in May. Check out our website at www.wakenation.com. See you in May.

Thanks,
Pete
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-20-2009, 12:30 PM Reply   
That's awesome Peter...can't wait to ride your cable!!!

As for Cali cable parks...I heard land is so expensive it would be more cost effective to build a parking lot???

You know as liberal as Cali is you would think they'd have a lot of enviormental friendly cable parks...
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-20-2009, 12:41 PM Reply   
I kind of like this one that is in the works in Cali
Upload
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2009, 12:54 PM Reply   
where is that located?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-20-2009, 1:05 PM Reply   
I like that one too Ben!! How are you guys? We need to get together one of these days soon.

Trigo- what up man?! I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you!
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-20-2009, 1:19 PM Reply   
hey Brandon - all good here. shoot me an email with the info. I wont tell a soul. as long as I get to ride there on opening day! we need to make a trip up to see you guys soon.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       01-20-2009, 1:24 PM Reply   
Central Cali
Old     (101wake)      Join Date: Jan 2009       01-20-2009, 2:31 PM Reply   
You would think that some board manufacturers would lobby hard for a cable in Cali! It allows new people to access a sport that is relatively unaccessible unless you have a boat or know someone with a boat. New riders means NEW customers!
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       01-20-2009, 3:07 PM Reply   
You go Ben!!

I'll buy at least two season tickets.
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       01-20-2009, 3:51 PM Reply   
Central Cali!! I'm in!! I call season ticket as well.