Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 12, 2008

Old     (caseman1322)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-17-2008, 8:49 AM Reply   
I'm trying to find a company that can put on a good rail jam for my shop in October. I just got a quote back from a company and it was about $7000 over my budget. The only two companies that I know of are Ridin Rails and Step up Productions. I don't have the time or the resources to build it myself and if I can make this happen then I already have a few big names that would be willing to come out and ride. Pat Panakos I need your help!!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       04-17-2008, 9:03 AM Reply   
Rail Jams are expensive.

Contact wakeviolator he puts on a great rail jam in northern california called the spanky beaver jib jam.

He may be able to do it. But it will cost ya.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-17-2008, 10:31 AM Reply   
How much are you thinking to budget this idea?

Does any of the companies you've contacted have a tentative chart of what things cost?
Old     (eas)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-17-2008, 10:52 AM Reply   
Is rounding up a few more sponsors out of the question?

Good Luck!
Old     (bob_cleave)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-17-2008, 12:13 PM Reply   
Mastercraft puts on a sick rail jam and its a travel setup. You start on top of the trailer and hit a flat to down, and they have a concrete gap with a kicker setup.

http://www.vitalmx.com/photos/features/Vital-MX-Pit-Bits-Dallas-2008,3247/Rail-sliding,11102/GuyB,64

They're in texas they would probably go to Georgia
Old     (caseman1322)      Join Date: Sep 2007       04-17-2008, 1:44 PM Reply   
I've got about $6000 in the budget for this event. Step up Productions, which is who builds the AST due tour set up, charges $6000 for a weekday event and $10,000 for a weekend. Our event is on a saturday.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       04-18-2008, 5:07 AM Reply   
Did you check with any of the guys from atlwake.com?
Old    sealyon.net            04-20-2008, 4:29 PM Reply   
Casman.. Sponsors sponsors sponsors. We ask everyone! some people will even pay up up a grand if it,s going to help them.