Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 05, 2004

Old    iewc            02-11-2004, 8:32 PM Reply   
Is anybody interested in joining a partnship for

1) Berryessa Cabin with lake View, inc deck, furniture, BBQ, kitchen utensils, air conditioner, heater, futons, custom leather coverings, coffee maker, vacuum, storage facility etc...
2) Boat, The 1998 Correct Craft Air Nautique has only 100 hours and is fitted with a plethora of exciting accesories. Built by Rolling Thunder Car Audio in San Rafael, CA the boat has been featured in Car Audio & Electronics Magazine and both the San Francisco and Santa Rosa Boat Shows. The highlighted accesories are as follows.
-Custom Built T3 Competition Wakeboard Tower
-Boss Accesories Wakeboard Racks
-Heater
-Hot Water Shower
-Ballast System to Adjust Wake Shape and Height
-GT40 Fuel Injected Engine
-All Logos Removed
-Hand Painted CF Numbers
-Included are 2 Hyperlight Wakeboards, misc vests, waterskis and accesories.

Audio/Video Accesories as follows:
-Custom built subwoofer enclosure highlighting a Precision Power PRO15 15" woofer. This sub box was custom molded and acoustically engineered to drop into the existing storage hatch under the bow cushions with no modification. The cushions fit as factory and no loss of useability was sacrificed.
-MB Quart QSD216 speakers were fitted into the factory speaker areas. Fit into custom built baffles the component speaker systems were coaxially mounted to maintain a completely stock look.
-Amplifiers are Precision Power Limited Edition models in chrome. Both amplifiers are mounted underneath the rear lift up storage compartment lid and are mounted onto a mirrored plexiglass amp rack. With 1200 watts running the woofer and 100 watts to each corner of the boat this boat rocks!
-Processors include Precision Power Limited Edition Electronic Crossover and One Third Octave Equalizer, both in chrome and mounted underneath the lift up passenger seat.
-Sony's in dash CD player with built in Electronic Shock Protection control the Sony 10 CD Changer, XM Radio tuner, TV tuner and Video Control.
-Video can be played back from the VCR or DVD Player onto a Sony LCD screen. The LCD monitor was fabricated into a rear view mirror housing to match the rear view mirror on the drivers side. It attaches to the windshield frame via quick release's and plugs cleanly into a plug on the windshield frame. An upholstered cover slips onto the face of the assembly for storage when not in use.
-To enjoy floating and listening to tunes with no worries five Hawker Engineering Dry Cell Batteries were installed. The main battery runs the regular boat functions and the four additional batteries power the audio system. The additional batteries connect to the alternator via a high current solenoid to isolate the two systems.
-Tiff capacitors, signal wiring, power wiring, distribution and jewelry like terminal connections are all provided.

A DHL Trailer with tandem axles is included and has been rarely used as the boat stays up on the hoist under its covered dock.

3) Dock with lift The dock is leased through the Marina on a yearly basis and all fees are paid through July of 2004. This is the premier dock on the lake and demand has created a waiting list for availability. The hydra hoist which lifts the boat from the water will be owned by you. Yearly dock dues are $2k per year and are due on July 4th each year

If enough people are seriously inersted i will contact them with more information etc...
I estimate the cost to be between $55,000- $10,000 depending on the number of partners. Yearly dues will run a total of around $6500 for the land and dock. Figure another $3500 for cleaning and maintance of the cabin and boat. E-mail me with questions, or for pics of the cabin/boat/dock
hindsgeoff@hotmail.com
Old    iewc            02-11-2004, 8:37 PM Reply   
oops cost to be between $5,000 to $10,000 depending on partners. Total yealry cost of $10,000 for the full partnership or around $100.00 to $250.00 per month per partner if i did the math right
Old    leftcoastpunk            02-12-2004, 9:36 PM Reply   
hey bro, I would actually be very interested in going in with you, I will be going to college in St. Helena next year, so this is a perfect opportunity. Send me some more info at AzWakeBrdr540@yahoo.com Thanks alot bro
Old    beerdrnknboardr            02-13-2004, 12:37 AM Reply   
You say that it is a Berryessa cabin, where would this cabin be located???
Old    iewc            02-13-2004, 6:12 AM Reply   
Close to Berryessa Marine Resort, lake view. I have several pictures if you like.