Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through September 06, 2005

Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-10-2005, 9:42 PM Reply   
So does anyone know what is going on with epic boats now, there was a big hype when ww posted that article but I haven't heard anything since. I hear they started production on them, is that true? When will they be available. Anyone know any late details.
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-12-2005, 9:14 PM Reply   
We have started production and are trying to get things together for a contest up in Canada on the 20th and an official unveiling of some new technology, new team riders, and a promo boat at Surf Expo in Orlando in a couple of weeks. Things have been moving right along and dealers should start seeing boats in the middle of September. We are really pleased on how the first boats are coming together and know the improvements we’ve made based on riders’ comments will only make a better wake boat. That doesn’t mean we have to pay all the WWers royalties on their comments do we? :-)
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-12-2005, 11:26 PM Reply   
So Chris, how long before I can get one in Louisiana?
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-13-2005, 12:01 AM Reply   
We are finalizing our distribution agreements as we speak. It looks like dallas will be the first market we hit down south but we may have something in your neck of the woods by the time the tournaments start up again next season. You are always welcome to come out to Sea World country for a pull though :-)
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-13-2005, 8:14 AM Reply   
I am going to be living in College Station for the next 4 years. Dallas is only like 2-3 hrs away?
Old     (polkaking27)      Join Date: Feb 2005       08-14-2005, 5:58 AM Reply   
Chris,
I shot you an email a while back about a dealership. Do you have anything lined up for the utah area yet. If not let me know, I am trying to start a boat dealership because I'm fed up with all my local dealers.

Cody
Old     (bigasswake)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-14-2005, 11:45 AM Reply   
Chris if I get rid of my 03' VLX will you ship my one of your new rigs. Id be happy to swap
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-14-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
What color do you want Neil? I think a black to dark red fade would look sweet with your lights, but dark blue to gray would be pretty dam cool too
Old     (auto)      Join Date: Aug 2002       08-14-2005, 3:17 PM Reply   
you picked one helluva market to enter first, alot of competition from some damn good dealers.
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-14-2005, 4:03 PM Reply   
Who is manufacture that is building the Epics??

shane (auto)
And a hec of a time with gas at an all time high

But I wish them all the luck
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-14-2005, 5:32 PM Reply   
There are a lot of great boats out there and I can't speak highly enough about some builders that have really driven wake sports to new heights through their sponsorships of athletes and events. Nevertheless, we believe the 23v’s wake, handling, maintainability, comfort, and price will separate us from the traditional builders. And with gas prices getting so high it sounds like people might want to keep some cash in their pockets for gas and look at a fully loaded $50k boat over some others that are in the 80+ range with the same equipment... :-)
Old     (bigasswake)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-15-2005, 10:46 AM Reply   
Chris I think a red-to-black fade is a must.
Old     (bigasswake)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-15-2005, 11:52 AM Reply   
http://www.dallaswakeboarding.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=46903#469 03

Chris,
Im ready when you are

Did you get my lights installed yet, got any pictures???
Old     (tonality)      Join Date: Mar 2005       08-16-2005, 7:53 AM Reply   
Chris, what dealerships have you been looking at in Dallas? It's very exciting that you're coming here first, I hope I'll be able to be one of your first customers...are you looking at distributing to an established dealership, or allowing someone to start an entirely new one?
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-16-2005, 10:54 AM Reply   
We are working on an agreement for representation in the Dallas area but haven't narrowed down any dealers as of yet. If you have any in mind please e-mail me. We are just looking for quality dealers that take care of their customers and support local events and riders. As I said in our sales meeting a few days ago, "I would rather have a dealer that only sold a couple boats a month but really supported local wake sports and riders over a powerhouse dealer that sold a ton of boats but didn't do anything to further the sport"