Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-20-2011, 10:04 AM Reply   
Who would have the Ball's to Winch threw this Gator Infested Slough???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xTnIBcoFk

I say Rusty, He could go UFC style on the gators if he fell LOL

or

JACK A$$ 4 Material.

WOW just think how crazy that would be to get some Pro's to be able to Rail side down the back of these guys and Ollie all the way down the Slough LOL
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-25-2011, 7:29 PM Reply   
This happened in the county I grew up in. Google "clinch county alligator feeding frenzy" to read the story. As for who has the balls, it isn't me hahah, I would have never even gotten in that john boat. There are probably several gators in that video that are over 10 feet long.
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       01-25-2011, 9:59 PM Reply   
Not me. When I worked in Florida there were 3-4 gators that were residents in the slough where we practiced barefooting. After a while you just got used to them and they got used to us, but nothing like this. The rule of thumb with gators is they won't try to eat anything bigger than a basketball unless you get into their nest with baby gators. When I went way up river while breaking in one of the new boat motors I ran into a slough with about 10% of the gators I see in this video. The gators I knew would always just sink when I approached, but a couple of the bigger guys in this unfamiliar slough held their ground when I approached them in a 20' mastercraft outboard ski boat. When I got about 30' from them I started feeling like something very bad was going to happen if I got much closer, so I didn't.
Old     (srock)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-26-2011, 8:35 AM Reply   
Where is that filmed? Wow
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       01-26-2011, 8:43 AM Reply   
I dont think "balls" is the word you're looking for. Thats like saying "Who has the balls to jump off this 100 storey building onto concrete?"
Old     (wakedoctor)      Join Date: Dec 2004       01-26-2011, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by srock View Post
Where is that filmed? Wow
In the Okefenokee Swamp.