Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (gnarslayer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       01-21-2012, 7:24 PM Reply   
Hey guys i had the opportunity to test a 21 foot MB Tomcat today!

all i have to say is wow! the wakeboard wake on this machine is phenomenal!

if you guys haven't gotten on one of these boats yet you are missing out!

Brian Sasser from Texas Mastercraft took me for a drive and set on Lake Austin today behind this beauty

Stock ballast is 2400lbs! it filled in less than a minute! drained in like 30 Seconds! Pump free!

dash is basic with no lcd screen and comes standard with zero off PP and wetsounds! the graphics are awesome especially because they arent vinyl stickers. the motor looks easy to work on because theres not a mess of pumps behind it. plenty of seating and storage. platform is high out of the water.

MB boats are definitely the best bang for the buck! i feel like i was more impressed with this boat than any other manufacturer.

Thanks again to Brian Sasser and Texas Mastercraft for putting on their in water boat show on lake Austin.

i hope this winds up in my driveway one day