Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-17-2011, 4:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
John,
What the heck are you talking about in your most deluded posts? How is reducing the size of government and government spending unsustainable and how does this cause an instant crash and massive poverty? Please explain and please give an example! Under your viewpoint we would have the best economy if everyone worked for the government... Do you want a nanny-state?
Now let me see if I can parse your deluded reply. Oh I see... you don't have a clue even though the first paragraph of my post answered your question.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
I do see that you, at least in part, agree with the libertarians which is interesting seeing how it is as far away from the liberal (democrat) party as possible. The libertarians have most things correct; however, we must have an ordered society. This is why a conservative-libertarian approach is the best answer.
Conservative != Republican

Yes if you look at my post the libertarian is the closest to where we need to be. But not the best answer unless you mean the best of three bad answers.

If you cannot understand what I'm saying in the first paragraph then there is no point in trying to simplify it. Now I'm pretty sure you are smart enough, but your bias apparently won't allow it to sink in. It's elementary, as in elementary school level arithmetic.