Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2003

Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-20-2003, 7:59 AM Reply   
Tampa is overflowing with talent and beauty. A big thank you to Dave Hipps, and Land O Lakes Marine for an awsome high energy , rocking tournament. It was like being at a huge party, with a hard working staff that made sure you were comfortable.
The riders were very talented, and put on quite a show for the fans.
I will be posting more photographs here http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/tower_lake_
as they are finished.
Cheers, Barry Vaught

Lifeguards
Lifeguards
Julie Ludington
Julie Ludington
Pat Long
Pat Long
Travis Allen
Travis Allen
Land O Lakes Marine

(Message edited by barry_vaught on July 20, 2003)
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-20-2003, 4:16 PM Reply   
Congrats on the grabs Mike
Mike Novak
Mike Novak
Mike Novak
Mike Novak
Cheers, Barry
Gallery-

http://www.pbase.com/barryvaught/tower_lake_

Old    supraboarder            07-20-2003, 6:33 PM Reply   
Damn Barry, nice pics...

Mike, nice to see you keeping your smooth style as always. I'm pretty sure I'm heading down there for the demo days and tourney at the holiday inn sunspree on the 1st. And I don't get back to school till sept something. By the way, how'd nick ride?
Old    oldschool            07-21-2003, 5:57 AM Reply   
It wouldn't hurt those girls to cut back on the cheesburgers.
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-21-2003, 7:30 AM Reply   
"Julie is a Doll that can Rip it up"

Cheers, Barry Vaught

More Tower Lake here

Julie Ludington
Julie Ludington

Jukie Ludington
Old     (aquaholic)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-21-2003, 7:47 AM Reply   
Barry, thanks again! Another great bunch of pics! It was an excellent event and turnout. I hope you'll come out to our Wakefest bash on Aug 2-3. Check here for the info. Did you get any pics of Nick by chance (Outlaw winner)?

Shawn, thanks! Nick won Outlaw and the $250. That group shot was the awards at the end with a bunch of his friends. If you look in the rear right, that's Jordan looking up in the air with the black hat on. I guess we'll see ya in August then!

(Message edited by aquaholic on July 21, 2003)
Old    supraboarder            07-21-2003, 8:17 PM Reply   
Okay, are those girls gonna be at the sunspree tourney?? cause if they are, I'm not riding in it!! (less embarrasing) I'll just sip margarita's on the beach.
Old    jakeman            07-22-2003, 10:39 AM Reply   
Barry
who where the winners of the 4 divisions?

nice site
the photos of greg=his name is Craig Fulton

late/jake
Old     (barry_vaught)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-23-2003, 9:44 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info Jakeman. The storm took some of my notes. LOL has the results of the event.

Wow, Tampa Riders can Rip. Does the tounge action give you more air? : Þ
Cheers, Barry

New photographs added here

Benedict Sass

Benedict Sass

Mike McGuire

Mike McGuire

Joel Anderson

Joel Anderson

Jeff Tamayo

Jeff Tamayo

Criss Woody

Criss Woody

Steve Williams

Steve Williams
Old    oldschool            07-23-2003, 12:24 PM Reply   
Greg...Craig, it's all good! What's not good is my sorry performance on the water that day.

Jake, my boat is the chase boat for Wakefest so you're banner is going to get some use. I also asked Steve if you could ride in the boat doing the pulling for the contest, he said no problem. Maybe put a video together he can run at the shop (Watersports West).
Old    wakejunkeygirl            07-23-2003, 8:14 PM Reply   
Craig,,,

It should be kool, cuz
we'll have two banners...one at the W.west booth and one on your boat, so it will def. get some hits to the site.
Thanks for hookin' that up..we'll get some good video from the boat!

(Message edited by wakejunkeygirl on July 23, 2003)
Old    jakeman            07-24-2003, 11:26 AM Reply   
Craig

"Yur my boy blue"

late/jake