Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 19, 2008

Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-16-2008, 11:18 AM Reply   
Suddenly, my 5 year old perfect pass is not working. It powers on fine but registers no speed.

Anyone know how to trouble shoot this?

Has anyone had to replace their flywheel unit?
Old     (jinxton)      Join Date: Mar 2002       07-16-2008, 12:03 PM Reply   
Check out this link, it is a manual for Correct Craft, but just used it to figure out my servo motor was shot. Don't hesitate to call Perfect Pass, the tech's were busy and I left my number and they got back to me in about 15 minutes

Phone (902) 468-2150

http://www.perfectpass.com/download/troubleshooting/ServiceManual.CorrectCraft2005.pdf
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-16-2008, 12:05 PM Reply   
Sounds like the wheel is siezed up
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-16-2008, 12:23 PM Reply   
go under the boat and flick the wheel with your finger... does it move?
Old     (zoah)      Join Date: Nov 2006       07-16-2008, 12:37 PM Reply   
you smashed the paddle wheel. You can order a replacement kit from Perfect Pass for $20 I believe. Buy a couple of them.
Old     (2manytoys)      Join Date: May 2007       07-16-2008, 1:39 PM Reply   
mine was acting up at the lake and I loved how they put there phone number on the module.. gave them a call right there on the water. Described what it was doing.. guy said I needed a new paddle wheel.. fooled with is some more.. and called back.. different guy.. told him what the symptoms were.. He nailed it in about thirty seconds... my rpm module was messing up causing it to read zero on the speed and the rpms were backwards..high at idle. Had me unplug the rpm pigtail and it worked fine on speed.. Saved the day for me..