Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (reinle)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2007, 10:52 AM Reply   
whats up guys. Im home from college in kentucky for a few weeks, and i am trying to plan a trip in the late winter/ early spring to the OWC down in orlando. I know in kentucky the water starts breaking the 60 degree mark around april. When does it come back to 60 or so in orlando? Im wanting to get my first ride of the season in at the cable, but dont really know when things warm up down there. Just shoot me some dates and general average temperatures for that area. Thanks
Old     (02ssv)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-17-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
All year long. It's rarely too cold for to long not to ride anywhere in Central Florida.
Old     (clearlakescott)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2007, 6:27 PM Reply   
The water in Orlando will never get below 60 outside of over night
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       12-17-2007, 7:11 PM Reply   
I've been at OWC when the water has been below 60 and that was during the month of January.
Old     (otown_dave)      Join Date: Dec 2007       12-17-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
Well it's going to be back in the high 70's by Sat. Check the site & it list our air & water temps here in orlando. www.orlandowatersports.com/

(Message edited by O-Town_Dave on December 17, 2007)
Old    bocephus            12-17-2007, 8:32 PM Reply   
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5tOWgZREvU
Old    bocephus            12-17-2007, 8:33 PM Reply   
I'll be out on Christmas day...

Was out this last Saturday here in AZ!