Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 28, 2006

Old    freefly70            01-19-2006, 6:17 PM Reply   
Ok guys I am sure your sick of me asking questions I found an 05 MC X2 with all the same features as the 05 V Ride which boat is the better choice. This will be my first boat and as I am a skater and snowboarder am new to wakeboarding. My intent is not to start some mc vs bu war. I am just in the hunt for a boat and am looking for some opinions. Thanks
Old     (badknees)      Join Date: Aug 2005       01-19-2006, 7:46 PM Reply   
Both are great and proven hulls. 05X2 may have more features since vride was meant for entry level pricing when introduced. In 04 vride was the vlx so it has a really good wakeboard hull!
Try em both out pick what you like best. Either way you shouldn't be dissappointed.
Old     (jpk)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-19-2006, 8:11 PM Reply   
Dude, this is the third thread you've started on the exact same topic. Why not just keep it to one thread? You're not going to get a different answer just because you ask the same question on a new thread.

Anyways, I think both boats are cool and nearly identical. For me it would just come down to price and which boat has the options/colors that I want. Malibu and Mastercraft are #1 and #2 in sales in this industry, both are well built and have a lot of support.