Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Quinten1993)      Join Date: Jun 2010       04-27-2011, 10:13 AM Reply   
I'm looking to buy a new board, and was wondering in your experiance with this boards. I would like to buy the 2011.
Old     (daveronix199)      Join Date: Feb 2009       04-28-2011, 7:31 AM Reply   
I havent rode but i was at the Local shop and they look sick.. and i have only heard positive things about them... very durable, and slide well!

I personally like how the 2010 Viva rides it is alot faster then the one...
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       04-28-2011, 11:42 AM Reply   
These are two quite different boards. The One has a three stage rocker and beveled rails (really soft middle rail) which makes it more forgiving, and the Viva has a continuous rocker and a sharp rail the entire way through. The One is more forgiving and suited to wake to wake riding, while the Viva is aggressive and takes you into the flats. The construction and quality of the boards will be the same, with different ride characteristics. The board you want will be based on your riding style.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-28-2011, 12:50 PM Reply   
I've ridden the One since it first came out. I just got the 2011 One ATR but haven't ridden it yet. I rode my friends Viva and it is a COMPLETELY different board than the One. I like a 3 stage rocker and when I rode the Viva, I didn't feel like I had much control while cutting in. The One really locks you in once you roll onto a progressive edge. If you like taking a jump more up than out, go with the One. If you like a more far out into the flats board, go with the Viva. The Viva is a little looser of a ride as well.
Old     (Quinten1993)      Join Date: Jun 2010       05-02-2011, 9:23 AM Reply   
I have ordered the viva atr but they told me at the shop, that if I'm verry carreful, I can change to the one if I don't like the viva, because I tested the one las weekend on a test day from that shop. And they didn't had the viva at that moment :').