Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-18-2009, 1:26 PM Reply   
Thanks to David Williams, Andy Nintzel, Eubanks, Nick Tomsyck, Norbi, Lloyd Murray, Shaun Murray, and especially Rodney Knoerr (J/K lol!) For taking the time to give quality feedback, content, and instruction to all of us that frequent this forum. I know that there are a lot of others on here that contribute as well these are just a few that came to my mind. Many of us lurk around on the forums and never post anything other than the occasional "yeah", here or "Size 34!!!!!!!" there. So any way, to those of you that contribute to this forum i just wanted to say thanks.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-18-2009, 2:10 PM Reply   
I never thought I would be thanked for living on the internet.... I wish my fiance' could see this, maybe she would get off my back about "ignoring her for a stupid website"

Glad I could help someone, in someway

Happy Holdidays!}
Old     (srh00z)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-18-2009, 3:30 PM Reply   
I will second that, I think the people that frequent this site are very helpful and I also like that for the most part this site is free from a lot of the drama that tends to plague message boards. Either that or I have been hanging around here so long that I overlook it.
Old     (hawkeye7708)      Join Date: Feb 2007       12-18-2009, 3:57 PM Reply   
Yessir. This site has a very loyal core following that really makes it a quality website and a great online community.
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-18-2009, 5:06 PM Reply   
ryan just wants free stickers!
Old     (dwday)      Join Date: Dec 2008       12-18-2009, 5:19 PM Reply   
AMEN Ryan.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       12-19-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
Hahahahaha, I am with you Nick, I dont know if being thanked is good or bad! I do spend way to much time geeking out on wakeworld.com and every other website out there devoted to wakeboarding. I do my best to try and keep it light and all my tips helpful and true. Glad you like the feedback Ryan, thanks man!

Oh and Ryan if you want free stickers man I will send you a bunch! just PM me.! ahahahahahhahaha

Nick You just have to convince your wife to be that some guys geek out on fantasy football, others on Nascar, we geek on wakeboarding. Nothing wrong with that!
Old     (devildog_ra)      Join Date: Jun 2007       12-19-2009, 10:58 PM Reply   
hahah yeah send me a ton of stickers i promise ill plaster them all over Wes' truck
Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       12-20-2009, 9:16 PM Reply   
hahahahha i kid i kid!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       12-20-2009, 10:46 PM Reply   
I want to thank you for including me in that list! :-) Seriously though, the list of solid contributors to this forum his huge!! The contributors are what make a forum, so big thanks to everyone that's a part of the magic! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Old    supraguy            12-21-2009, 6:41 AM Reply   
I love wakeworld
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-21-2009, 7:54 AM Reply   
Ryan - Thanks Bro! Glad to know all the time I waste at work being on this site is being noticed! Glad I can provide some type of positive (hopefully) contribution. Let me know if you're ever in Dallas and we'll ride. Got out there yesterday and we were the only wake board on the lake.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       12-21-2009, 8:44 AM Reply   
Thanks for Including ME =) No Problem Ryan! I love wakeboarding and the whole scene and I try to share whatever Info I might have on the topic people are talking about! Love wakeworld