Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 04, 2005

Old     (tigeal)      Join Date: Jul 2002       03-25-2005, 4:48 PM Reply   
Hey I just received a mailer from California Correct Craft and they are having a sale.
Buy a new Nautique or Sanger and they will give you a new wakeboard! (pre selected model).
What an incentive to spend $50,000.00+, a free board of their choice, I don't know about you but I don't want to miss out on this.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       03-25-2005, 5:15 PM Reply   
O.K., no wakeboard for you.

Recently purchased a new car. Got a flier that week advertising a free paint finish sealer on every new car that weekend, a $395 value. Now that offer did not make me throw my hands up and run out the door saying we have to buy 2 cars this weekend, or even influence our decision on the car we were already going to buy, but it was a nice gesture, nice thing to get from the dealer. That's all it is. Might want to chill on this.
Old    absolutofft            03-27-2005, 3:29 AM Reply   
if paint finish sealer is so important why doesn't it come already on there
Old     (breadbutta)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-28-2005, 3:05 PM Reply   
When I bought my used boat from the dealer he threw in the following:
CWB board and bindings
Boat cover
Anchor
4 life vest (the NEAT orange kind!)
Personal floatation device
4 new tires on the trailer