Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 29, 2009

Old     (sblue)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-28-2009, 12:26 AM Reply   
Can someone recommend a good over the counter product (like a quick wax or something) I can purchase at autozone or somewhere similar to clean my boat up after a wash for a shine or after a day the boat has been in the water. I was looking at boat bling's "hot sauce" and it looks to be great but for the price and shipping just not worth the money to me. @$26

thankyou in advance
Old     (ttuclint)      Join Date: Sep 2003       04-28-2009, 6:12 AM Reply   
Eagle One Wipe & Shine
Old     (aarond0083)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-28-2009, 7:16 AM Reply   
Babe's Boat Cleaners are the BEST in my opinion.

Not sure if you can find it locally unless you're dealer is close by.

http://www.babesboats.com/
Old     (afwakepilot13)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-28-2009, 7:40 AM Reply   
2nd Babe's, the green spray wax is AMAZING. I just wipe down w/that after every session and that's all it needs.
Old     (bill_airjunky)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-28-2009, 7:48 AM Reply   
Babes. The spray wax & the seat soap.
Old     (acurtis_ttu)      Join Date: May 2004       04-28-2009, 8:23 AM Reply   
I've been usign babes for the boat, and exqusite cleaner for the upholstery. I 303 about 3-4 times a year on the inside.
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       04-28-2009, 9:12 AM Reply   
For those of you in the NW, Joe's Sports is liquidating and they have Babes Boat products currently 20% off. I have never seen this brand on sale, so it may be something to look into. At our local store they only had the wax and water spot remover still in stock.
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-28-2009, 9:31 AM Reply   
Had a guy stop me this weekend as I was wiping down the boat and recommend Eagle One Wipe & Shine. He runs a detailing business and said it's the best he's ever used. I have used Babe's and love the smell. :-)
Old     (brucemac)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-28-2009, 11:02 AM Reply   
that eagle one says "removes wax residue"

does it strip your wax?
Old     (sblue)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-28-2009, 11:43 AM Reply   
I've heard great things about eagle one but the "removes wax residue" is what I question? I'll be looking into the babes boat spray wax.
from what i've read online it sounds pretty promissing. I wish they sold bling boats hot sauce locally.
Old     (colombiansurfer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       04-28-2009, 12:52 PM Reply   
I use babes (green stuff) spray wax after each trip and it is amazing how the spots come off and it stays shiney. A must have if you have a black boat like I do. BTW, order it by the gallon.
Old     (afwakepilot13)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-28-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
For vinyl, I suggest 3M, it is easy to find, smells good, and is one of the few that's cleaner and protector in one. Has kept my original 11 year old upholstery looking fantastic. 2nd on ordering the Babe's green stuff by the gallon, it lasts forever if you use it every time.

(Message edited by afwakepilot13 on April 28, 2009)
Old     (sblue)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-28-2009, 1:46 PM Reply   
Thank's guy's, I'm sold on the babes "spray wax". My local dealer here in Bakersfield carries the stuff.