Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 01, 2007

Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-26-2007, 12:44 AM Reply   
any mastercraft owners using the mastercraft boat cleaning products?
Mastercraft sent me this huge bucket of cleaning products. Boat wash/wax, vinyl cleaner, vinyl protectant.
Anyone use this stuff or am I better of using Babes and 303?
Thanks
Old     (byrd)      Join Date: Dec 2005       04-26-2007, 6:51 AM Reply   
If you dont use it, send it to me...J/K, Vince. I would use it if they sent me some.

How's it going? I didnt get your phone number before you left town. I'll PM you mine, give me a call. The guys that had the BBQ after the Wakefest asked me if we had a few shirts left over from Wakefest. I told them if we had any, I'd get them a couple.
Old     (easyrider)      Join Date: Oct 2003       04-26-2007, 9:19 AM Reply   
Me and my buddy joked about it being 'gimicky' with the MC labels and all, but the stuff works really well!
Old     (praisinplaya)      Join Date: Aug 2001       04-26-2007, 9:28 AM Reply   
hey vince how did you get mastercraft to send it to ya? id be interested in trying it out!
Old     (bennygoodx)      Join Date: Aug 2006       04-26-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
I prefer vinegar. My MC products just hang out in my garage.
Old     (luckydevil)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-27-2007, 4:52 AM Reply   
has anyone ever had a problem with vinegar messing up their boat after to much use? I have been using it for about a year, but i just got a new X45 and was wondering if it is ok to use all the time? i mix half and half with water?????

thanks
Old     (pc_sledge)      Join Date: Jan 2006       04-27-2007, 5:03 AM Reply   
Hey guys did Mastercraft send the products to you to try for free when you bought your new boats? Also wondering if they gave you a one year free membership to Team Mastercraft? I got this with my first boat(x-9) but not my new 07 x-45.
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       04-30-2007, 6:18 PM Reply   
Sorry for the delay,

The bucket just showed up on my door step. I didn't ask for it. I'm sure my dealer had it sent. I think I got the membership also..but i'm not sure. I know I got a discount on the guide covers, towels, hat, I just ordered. Brett talk to your dealer its probably something he simply forgot to do.

Thanks, Ryan. I'll probably start using it this weekend I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Byrd, just let me know what sizes and how many... its the least I could do.

Also, I would like you guys to come up for the 1st tour stop May18-20.
Old     (woreout)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-01-2007, 7:23 AM Reply   
Vince, I don't think there is anything in that bucket that will clean all the PUKE off your boat.
Old     (laidback)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-01-2007, 5:03 PM Reply   
Billy, what's up!!!
I got lucky no puke in the boat. There was one small area on the gel coat which wiped right off with a wet towel.
Dodged a bullet on that one.
Hey, you coming up for the 1st tour stop on Allatoona?