Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 01, 2005

Old     (sw1)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-31-2005, 4:36 PM Reply   
Has anyone else had a "05" hyperlite leave ink from the board on the there seats???
My sister inlaw left here board on the seat while we ate lunch and it left the color and graphics from an ERA on my seats!!!!

How can I get this out?

If I can not get it out, should I call the dealer where she just purchased the board or should I just try to deal with hyperlite???

Thanks
Old     (erik_c)      Join Date: Jan 2005       03-31-2005, 4:54 PM Reply   
I heard that the old jib base hyperlite used would bleed try a hardcore seat cleaner if that dosent work call hyperlite They have had isuues with bleeding they might have some suggestions. Good Luck
Old     (magellan)      Join Date: Feb 2003       03-31-2005, 6:01 PM Reply   
Call Hyperlite and tell them to pay for your seats.

...I'm not kidding
Old     (wakinbakin)      Join Date: Sep 2004       03-31-2005, 11:32 PM Reply   
there is also some 05 state boards that are bleeding and hyperlite has even covered the costs of new seats for boats that have been affected. Try here for more info http://forums.wakeboarder.com/viewtopic.php?t=39899

(Message edited by wakinbakin on March 31, 2005)
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       04-01-2005, 8:28 AM Reply   
thanks for the heads up.
Old     (sw1)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-01-2005, 10:54 AM Reply   
I called hyperlite and they are going to send me a bottle of cleaner. If that does not work they will take care of the seat!

They are also sending a new board to my sister in-law.

I hope the cleaner works!

Carrie at hyperlite has been very courteous and easy to deal with so far--I hope it stays that way if the cleaner does not work.
Old     (nlitworld)      Join Date: Feb 2005       04-01-2005, 11:22 AM Reply   
It's really nice to know that a company will still take care of their customers that well.